143

Hello, everyone!

Hehe, I'm sorry for not updating last week and not saying anything about it!

I finally got a week off and needed the space from social media and such.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who was worried <3 It really means a lot to me :D

And now, please enjoy this new chapter!

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

"Hurry and inform the others right away! This is revenge for the Queen and five regent families!" commanded Peter Ratri. "The nobility is dead? That's perfect. We'll be taking the throne."

He chuckled, continuing: "From now on, we will be the ones who mediate and control this world. Oder all dispatched troops and search parties to return immediately." One of his men said: "But then, what about 84194, and-"

However, he was cut off by Peter himself. "There's no need. They already know our destination. I'm fine waiting. They will definitely come to save their friends. They would never abandon them."

Grinning to himself, he quietly added: "Bring it on, cattle. You eternal children. You can't end this neverland. Let's settle this. At Grace Field. I'll be waiting for you, my dear niece."

Time skip: three days later

3rd Person Pov:

Most of the imprisoned children were crying, all of them utterly shocked and scared for their lives. Peter Ratri had injured Nat not even a full hour ago. Anna was crying the most, having had to confess everything to Peter in order to safe Jemima.

"I'm sorry Nat... Everyone." she cried, hating the fact that she sold out her friends. Nat smiled through his pain, saying: "No, it's fine. At least we're all safe!" Just then, the door opened, and an adult woman stepped through.

Her footsteps were light and brought a heavy atmosphere with them. But once she had stepped in front of the children, some of them recognized her. "Mama!" they called, not believing their eyes.

Hearing this, Isabella's purple eyes widened ever so slightly, surprised to hear them call her that. Even after everything that happened. Stepping closer to them, Isabella hugged both Anna and Jemima, saying: "Welcome back, my adorable children."

The kids began crying once more, hope rising within them. "Mama, please." "Please let us treat Nat's hand." "Please!" Isabella looked at Nat's injury, then moved his broken finger back to its right place, causing him pain once more.

"Okay, they're back to normal. Should be good enough to serve nicely, without it being an issue." she told him, then stood up, talking in her motherly voice. "Now! We're going to start disposing of you all, in order. Choose the first ten."