150

(Y/N) Pov:

So Mujika is now the queen, Leuvis somehow survived, and they finally accepted the 'evil blood'? That's... quite a lot to take in.

"It's going according to our original plan. The Demon's won't have to be annihilated!" said Ayshe, clear relief showing on her face. Oliver said: "No, but not just that... The farms... will be abolished."

My eyes widened as soon as I processed those words. "The farms..." I trailed off, looking over at Emma, meeting her bright, green eyes. A smile slowly took over her features as she said: "The farms... will no longer exist!"

I smiled brightly as everyone began celebrating. "Ray, we're... we made it, didn't we? This isn't a dream, is it?" I asked, taking both of his hands into mine. He smiled at me, happily saying: "It's 100% real! We made it, (Y/N)!"

With that, I jumped into his arms, causing him to lose his balance, the two of us falling over. We were laughing, hugging each other as everyone around us was still celebrating. "This is it!" called Emma out, quickly adding: "We can see the others now!"

Time skip: a bit later

3rd Person Pov:

"Phil." Mentioned boy turned around as soon as he heard the familiar voice. "Huh?" He looked at his beloved older sister with big eyes. "I'm home, Phil!" called Emma out, smiling brightly as Phil began to tear up.

He ran up to her, hugging her tightly. "Sorry to make you wait so long." apologized Emma, also crying tears of joy. Phil said: "No, no at all! I always believed you would come back for us!"

"Phil!" "Gilda! Nat! Everyone! Don!" Don hugged him, saying: "I'm so glad. You look well." "You, too." It was then that Phil noticed someone among his siblings.

"Norman?!" he asked, immediately running up to him. "You're alive?!" "Yeah." "Thank goodness!" "Thanks for protecting our siblings." Remembering the children he couldn't safe, Phil lowered his head.

A hand ruffled through his hair, causing him to look up. Ray smiled at him, saying: "Phil. It must have been tough. Sorry. And thanks. Everything's gonna be okay now." "You did amazing. Thank you, Phil." said (Y/N), a sweet smile adoring her face.

Ray and (Y/N) both hugged Phil, causing the rest of the Grace Field siblings to join in on the group-hug. "Ray. Come here." called Isabella, waving him over to her. "I'll be right back." he told (Y/N), walking over to Isabella.

Meanwhile, Emma got the attention of Sherry, who was overjoyed at their arrival. The mother of that farm was very confused, but once Emma told her that the farming system is to be abolished, she had a relieved expression on her face. "It's over. It's over now. Now we can just love them." said Isabella, walking over to talk to the mother.

Ray went back to (Y/N), a heavy blush dusting his cheeks. "Did something happen? You're all red." noted (Y/N), a bit worried. Shaking his head, he answered: "No, it's just... Mama gave me something." "I see." she replied, a small smile back on her face.

"You actually did it, kid." said a voice (Y/N) would recognize everywhere. The adult ruffled his hand through her hair, smiling as he said: "I can't thank you enough." She returned his smile, saying: "I'm just glad you and Lucas finally get to be free, too."

Yuugo chuckled, saying: "All thanks to you. No, seriously though, thank you, (Y/N). I'm glad I got to meet you." "Right back at you, Yuugo."

Suddenly, the children broke into screams of panic and terror. Quickly looking up, Emma was the first to react. She ran towards the Demon that had appeared and tried to attack the younger children, wanting to safe them.

Knowing that they couldn't reach her in time, Yuugo, Ray, and (Y/N) all took their weapons into their hands, aiming and at the Demon, despite their rather long distance.

"Emma!" called Gilda out, worried for her dear friend. Emma managed to grab the little girl off the ground, but she wasn't fast enough to escape the Demon's claws.

It was then that a bullet had managed to hit the Demon's mask, breaking it partially. But in that exact same second, Isabella had jumped in front of Emma, wanting nothing more than to protect her beloved children.

"Mama...?" asked Emma slowly, watching in horror as the blood of her 'mother' was slowly dripping to the ground, staining it red. "What do you think you're doing, Isabella? Trying to act like a mother now won't make up for what you've done all this time. You can never become a mother. Move." said the Demon, glaring at her.

Instead of giving up, she gripped onto the Demon's arm, saying: "I won't let you lay a finger on my children." "Damn it!" muttered Ray out, resenting the fact that he missed the shot. "Wait. If you shoot now, it'll impact Mama's wounds!" warned Gilda, holding her arm out in front of him, (Y/N), and Yuugo.

The Demon spoke again. "I'll never accept a world without farms! I'll start by eating you first!" Right before Ray was about to pull the trigger regardless, another Demon had come to kill it. The Demon died, causing the claw to be pulled out of Isabella.

She fell to the ground, her children immediately gathering around her. "Mama!" "Mama, hang in there!" they told her, wanting her to survive and come to the human world with them.

"Emma, are you okay? And everyone else... No one is hurt?" asked Isabella, her voice weak and thin. "We're all okay!" answered Emma, tearing up. "Good. I'm sorry." "Hold on, we'll save you! Mama, please don't die!"

Isabella cupped Emma's face, smiling kindly at her. A smile that spoke so many words. With tears streaming down her face, Emma said: "We still love you. We all love you so much, Mama. No matter how hard it was, no matter how many times we were betrayed... Even if you can't forgive yourself... To us, you're our only mother."

"Don't go, Mama!" "Mother!" "Please!" "Don't die!" "Mama!" the children cried, not wanting their mother to die so suddenly. "Mama..." trailed (Y/N) off, tears falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry... I-If I a-aimed better, th-then you w-would-"

"(Y/N)... My sweet, shy (Y/N)..." muttered Isabella, barely able to stay conscious. As she looked at the girl, a smile graced her lips once more. "Miryam was my... best friend. She would... would have been proud of you. So... So proud of you..."

Tightening her hands into fists, (Y/N) closed her eyes, saying: "Thank you... Th-Thank you, Mama." "I love all of you." said Isabella, knowing that it was almost time for her to go.

"Ray..." she trailed off, now barely audible. "Ray!" called Don louder, causing the raven haired boy to quickly join his mothers' side. She weakly cupped his face, as she had done so many times before, saying: "I'm sorry. I made you live a life you hated."

Tears were starting to fall from his eyes as she said: "Take care of everyone." "Mama... Mother!" he called out to her, crying more and more as her arms dropped to her sides, her eyes now closed.

She was dead.

Getting pulled into a tight hug, Ray closed his eyes, crying into the shoulder of his fiancee. She was crying as well, but she had to be there for him, just as he had been for her. She closed her eyes, not saying anything as she simply held him, hoping to be as much comfort to him as he was to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.deviantart.com/hiroart02/art/THE-PROMISED-NEVERLAND-PHIL-AND-EMMA-841331079