50

Just a quick 'thank you-note'!

I seriously didn't think that I'd write 50 chapters for this book, but here we are!

I mean, it's really amazing to me. To see all you guys voting, commenting, even following me on/for this book.

I can't help but to smile every time I read your comments, which are getting more and more every day (not that I mind that, of course^^)

And now that we're nearing 100k reads on this book, I'd like to thank some people by tagging them.

LuanaBughiu

Moshrim

sacchanforlife

yourlocalwalmartt

BurningWithRay

killuas_sister

typicalreaderig

saradarkCZSKyt

Emma_plays78

ssashabrausgf

fiftyshadesofnorman

And many, many more :)

But now, I think I'm done, so here you go!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

"There is a place safe from the Demons." noted Don. "There's hope, after all." said Anna, sighing in relief. I smiled lightly, taking Ray's hand in mine. I then yawned, making Ray look at me. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded, giving him one of my many smiles. "Of course. I just couldn't sleep much last night." "Why?" "Just... a lot of things to think about." He sighed lightly, saying: "You idiot, one head won't do."

I tilted my head slightly, asking: "Wh-What do you mean?" "You can make a plan, but it won't work if you don't look at it with different perspectives." I kept silent for a few seconds, then said: "Y-You're right." "Of course I am." I giggled at his played attitude, then turned my attention back towards Emma, who was holding a speech.

"Now that we know what's our goal, I'll do anything. Even if it seems impossible, I'll force it through! I don't care how hard or painful it gets!" She balled her hands into fists, stopping, and turning to look at us. "Let's go, everyone. To a world without Demons! Our first mission is to reach B06-32, and meet with Minerva!" The rest of us immediately got super motivated. Emma sure knows how to make such speeches.

Gilda asked: "By the way, Emma, do you mind if I ask you one little thing? It's something I've been itching to tell you since yesterday..." Out of instinct, I stepped back, hiding behind Ray. He looked down at me as Gilda said: "If you're not feeling well, will you please tell us." in a really, really, really strict tone. "Gi-Gilda?" Emma shuddered, with Gilda putting her hands on Emma's shoulders.

"Got it? You can't just endure the pain all alone until you pass out! You're forbidden!" demanded Gilda. I shivered, even though she wasn't mad at me. Emma hesitated, so Gilda asked: "Promise?!" "Ah, yes!" called Emma, hoping to get out of that situation. Gilda then started a smaller rant.

"You never take care of yourself properly, Emma! And what's this about cutting off your own ear? You didn't mention that in the plan! It's good that you're such a brave girl, but if you die, it's all over! Don't overdo it!" "I'm- I'm shohhy... But-" started Emma, but got cut off immediately. "'But' nothing."

"Emma's being scolded!" noted Ray, watching the scene in front of us. "Ray, too!" called Chris, making Ray look at him. "What?" "I heard you wanted to be the bait?" "And fight that lizard Demon alone!" "And challenge the farm Demons to a run? Do you think that's just fine?!" "It's not!" Child after child started to scold him, making me nod in agreement.

I know that I was 'okay' with him going alone, but I was still so worried. "You take your eyes off Ray for a second, and he's already getting himself killed." noted Lanni. "What, again, Ray?" asked Thoma, shaking his head in disapproval. Ray called: "Now wait right there! I wasn't-" He was cut off by Dominic, who said: "Oh yeah? Let's ask Sonju then!"

Sonju, thinking for a second, said: "His chances of surviving that situation were 0%." "See?!" called Chris, almost crying. "Heey!" called Ray out. "But I have to say, your timing was just on time." noted Sonju, gesturing towards me. I looked up at him in slight confusion. "H-Huh?" "If you wouldn't have asked me to go, he would've died for sure."

"Th-Thank you again, Sonju..." I said, looking to the ground, and starting to fidget with my hands. "Besides, Ray, you made (Y/N) worry!" called Dominic, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Yeah! She looked like she was about to cry!" "You better apologize to her right now!" "B-But..." I muttered, feeling the heat in my cheeks. I felt Ray's gaze on my, making me close my eyes.

Then, he hugged me tightly, saying: "I'm sorry. You had to worry about me because I was reckless. And thank you. You really did save me." I kept my eyes closed, returning the hug, saying: "I-It's fine... As long as you're alright, I'm happy." "The only one of you three to do the right thing was (Y/N). Take her as example, Emma, Ray!" called Gilda out, making Emma and Ray both say: "W-We will."

Don chimed in: "You three care a lot about us, right? It's like that... This time, it's us who got super worried about you!" "It's true! Don and Gilda were almost crying, if it wasn't for (Y/N)!" added Natt, making me giggle lightly. They were both really scared back then. But that just means that they do care. And that makes me happy.

Gilda said: "If you need help, say it! If you're in pain, say it! Don't just try to do it all alone. We're brave, too, you know? We'll find a way through anything... If you're in danger, think of your own safety first... Please..." Everyone's eyes were now on Gilda, who said: "We're asking you, please take care of yourselves!" She held Emma by her hands, continuing: "We're very happy that you're going so far for our sake, but in the same way, you, too, are our precious family, you know?"

"So... please." Emma then hugged Gilda, saying: "I got it... Thank you. Sorry, everyone." I smiled gently at them. You tell her, Gilda. Emma wouldn't have listened if I told her the same. So, thank you. Shortly after that, we continued to walk.

Ray and I were walking in the middle, keeping our gazes up front. When I overheard Mujika and Sonju talking in a different language, I looked up at Ray in a questioning way. He returned my gaze. Should we just ask them what they were talking about? Or what that language is? I shook my head lightly, making Ray nod in approval. He knew what I was on about. If they were talking about something that could be important for us, they would talk in the language we could understand. So, we'll just let them be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/655062708282342544/