86

Hello, everyone!

In this chapter, HIS name will be mentioned for the first time.

Since I can't copy-paste that symbol they use in the manga, I'll use 「 」instead (I hope that doesn't cause any confusion)

Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

Emma, Ray, and Gilda were sitting around the bed that (Y/N) was still resting in. Emma held the pen, seemingly in deep thoughts. Meanwhile, Gilda was asking (Y/N) if she could already walk again.

"I think I could try." she answered, removing the blanket from her legs. She slowly moved her legs off of the bed, gladly taking Ray's hand for support. Carefully standing up, she smiled sweetly, saying: "Seems like I can at least stand again."

(Y/N) put her free hand onto Ray's shoulder, saying: "I'd like to try to walk." He nodded, starting to slowly guide her steps. Step after step. The (h/c) haired girl couldn't help but to smile at Ray's worried expression.

She leaned a little closer, saying: "You don't have to worry. I'll be able to walk in a few days." He closed his eyes for a second, then cupped her face with both of his hands. Within a second, her cheeks were bright red, which caused the raven haired boy to grin.

"You can already stand on your own, so I'm guessing two days at most." he told her, which caused her to smile slightly. Suddenly, Emma spoke up: "Gilda, gather all the children. There's something I want to talk about." "Hm? Uh, okay." replied Gilda, leaving the room to do what she was told. Emma left right after her.

(Y/N) and Ray shared a quick glance. "We should go, too." said (Y/N), with Ray nodding. He then lifted one of her arms over his shoulders, placing one hand onto her waist to support her. And like that, they walked into the room where most of the children, except for those who were currently outside to find food, were already waiting for everyone to arrive.

Emma declared: "I've got a plan to rescue Phil and everyone else."

She then went to explain what she, (Y/N), and Lucas had found out in Goldy Pond, and what Minerva said on the phone. This caused the children to be filled with relief and questions.

"He really did exist." "Did Minerva die?" "There's a path..." "An elevator in a pond...?" "So, there was a way out of Grace Field, right where we grew up!"

Don, looking at all the new information projected into the air by the pen, said: "This is amazing. 'The king', 'supporters', 'plantation blueprints', 'Lambda project', 'the seven walls', and-" Gilda cut him off: "Here... There's even a way to contact our 'allies'. Do you think we'll be able to cross over to the human world if we contact them?"

"So we contact our allies, and then... after we execute our plan to rescue Phil and everyone else at Grace Field, we'd be able to go from Grace Field to the human world? If we wanted to, could we enter the human world right now?" asked Don, looking at the three oldest Grace Field escapees.

Ray answered his question: "We can. But it would be dangerous. That Ratri guy. Minerva's clan... In return for peace in the human world, for generations, they've been feeding cattle children to Demons. And of course, the 'traitor' who killed Minerva. That entire clan will never tolerate our freedom."

(Y/N) nodded, saying: "That means that the 'traitor' who killed Minerva-san is that Ratri guy. We're somehow interfering with their influence." Ray added: "We can't guarantee our safety if we leave the situation as it is and flee to the human world."