Chapter 33

Iyanna's Pov

After Stefano left for his meeting, I decided to get up and get dressed to head down to a cafe me and my friends used to always stay out back in high school.

When I arrive I see my two best friends Jessica as Naomi.

I walk in and give them a hug soon siting down after.

"Hey girl long time no see" Jessica said with a smile on her face.

"Yea ever since you moved in with prince charming we haven't been able to see you much , by the way how are you too I know that you guys were going through some things"

"We are great that's actually why I called you two here I have some news to share"

They both looked at each other confusion covering there face until I held up my hand and they caught a glimpse of the ring that was on my finger.

They're eyes widened in excitement and amazement.

"OH MY GODD!! your getting married" they screeched in excitement making the whole cafe look at them.

"Yea and I would love it if you guys were there as my bridesmaids" I said as they held my hand admiring the ring.

"Of course we would love too" they said eyes still widened.

"Wow this is big money right here what does he do again"

"He's a business man"

"At 18?, no school no long journey of depth and depression to get there"

"Nope his father used to run the business and then it got passed down to him"

I said telling them particularly the truth.

"Well it is beautiful and I can tell that he really makes you happy and as long as your happy I'm even more happier"

"Yea me too"

They said as we leant in for a hug.

"So when is the wedding?"

"Spring"

"Are you planning on having your fairytale spring wedding?"

"Of courseeeee"

I said which made us all laugh.

After meeting up with the girls I headed back to the apartment and not long after Stefano came into.

"Hey baby how was your day?"

I said cleaning up the kitchen.

"Dreadful" he said walking over to me and giving me a kiss.

"We've been trying to track down Ricky, and it's like every time we get close, he slips through our fingers"

He said placing his head down.

"I'm sure you guys will find him soon"

I said, but by the tone in my voice he knew that I wanted to say more than just that, making him glance at me.

"What do you plan on doing to him when you do you find him?"

I said with worry completely showering my body.

He kept his head down and tilted it towards my direction with his hands placed on the counter.

"I don't know" he said head falling back down letting out of a breath.

"He's my cousin babe, family, I grew up with him and I have know him my entire life, how do you just turn on someone like that"

Stefano was overwhelmed with this whole Ricky situation, he would always get frustrated but never like this.

It was like his life depended on it, and maybe it did, maybe both of ours did.

I went over to him and placed two fingers underneath his chin making him look at me which made him get up off of the counter.

"Mr. Casanova I sure hope that is not a sigh of doubt failure and worry" I said in a old accent while loosing his tie.

"Of course not Mrs. Casanova, just a little tired that's all" he said back in a hold accent and a charming smile.

"let me see if I can help wit that" I said as I leaned in giving him a kiss.

His hands glided down the sides of my body as they reached the end of my silk robe and came back up my body.

I pulled back and looked at him, his eyes danced with lust and imagination.

He smiled before picking me up and carrying me up the stairs to our bedroom.

He laid me down gentle on the bed, he stood in front of the bed with that same smile on his face as he took off his jacket and undid the cuffs on his shirt and rolled them up.

"What" I said sitting up on my elbows with a smile back at him.

"I almost feel sorry for you" he said as he climbed in the bed on top of me.

My head tilted to the side in confusion.

He undid his belt buckle and removed it quickly making a whipping noise.

He pressed close to me making my elbows fall back down and laying completely flat.
His lips so close to mine that the slightest move would make us kiss.

Our breath danced off each other lips as he made direct eye contact with me.

He stretched my hands all the way up to the head board and took his belt and my hands lacing the two together to the head board with out breaking eye contact.

My breathing heavies on every pull of the belt he does to make it tighter until there was no way I could move.

He then leant up from off me as he glided his hands down the sides of my body.

He sat up on top of me and pulled at the string on my robe.

The tie loosened and the robe fell open only revealing my red lace bra and panty set.

Stefano glided his finger tips so softly down my stomach it made my breath staggered.

He slipped the robe off of my shoulders showing my bra straps.

He slipped his fingers underneath one of them and lift the strap slightly and then letting it go making it slap my skin lightly.

He then slipped both of the straps down my shoulders.

He moved down to the bottom of me and opened my legs.

He so gentle rubbed his finger tips from the bottom of my ankle to my inner thigh making me let out a breath.

For awhile Stefano had no emotion on his face he was just concentrated on my body and every inch he touched until he heard me let out a breath.

He looked up at me and smiled, there was nothing but pure silence until he spoke.