Getting into the business of things

After the meeting I headed back to the hotel to get some sleep and leave for my flight tomorrow until I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I yelled unbuttoning my cufflinks Fernando walked in with a worried look on his face , "Hey Fernando what's up?" I asked glancing over at him and loosing up my tie. "Just came to check up on you , what happened back there?" -"What happened back there was I put my foot down and did what any other mafia leader would have done" I said going over to Fernando and smiling and then walking into the bathroom.

"Look kid I get that but your a good kid still your heart is still pure I don't want you too loose that" he said walking over to me in the bathroom, " Look i'm fine and I got my light at the end of the tunnel like you said , this heart is going to stay pure" I said with a smile but his face still stood with concern.

*Knock Knock*

Someone knocked at the door and then came in "You've done it again kid you came to Mexico and you showed these mother fuckers that the Mafia king of Chicago is nothing to play around with!" Gordon said in the excitement, " You did good kid, you did good" he said patting my shoulder and then they all walked out. "You see Fernando why can't you be more like them" I said as I held the door open and then Fernando exiting with a stern face, I headed off to sleep to get ready for my flight tomorrow. In the morning I packed up all my things and headed to my first class plane back home but before I did I stopped by Lorenzos yacht to clear up some things.

"My friend you leave today I hope for safe travels" he said holding his hand out for me to shake it, "Thank you and i'm sorry for all the mishaps on this trip"-"no worries he was a rat and a rat needed to be dealt with" he said with a firm handshake. I headed off and went on the plane. When I arrived home I dropped off my bag and headed upstairs, there was a note left on my bed "As an extra thank you gift I decided to clean up your house a little, who knew a business man could be so messy, hope you had safe travels xoxo Iyanna" I just looked at the letter and smiled, man this girl really is amazing. I was feeling prideful and decided to take a trip to Selena's to get some work done.

"Stefano hey kid what can I do for ya" she said with her hands on her hips "I want a chest tattoo and I want it to say 'the purest hearts hold the darkest secretes' "wow that's some deep shit, welp come take a seat then kid". After we finished I looked in the mirror at the tattoo on the right side of my chest not only was there the quote there but there was a smokey look to it with tiger scratches across it. "Nice" I said looking at it and then looking at her, I headed home to finish unpacking and to get some sleep I had serious jet lag when I opened the door a voice peeked out from the kitchen. "Well hello cuzzo we have a lot to talk about" ....

Authors Note

Here go sticky Ricky again , do you guys think that this other kill is bringing out a dark side in Stefano?