chapter 29

I sat on the hospital and I got stitches on the top right side of my face.

"So how does a kid like you end up having to get stitches on your face and a busted up lip". the nurse said looking at me as she finished stitching me up.

"Bar fight"-"In a suit?"-"I like to keep it classy I said with a smile as she smirked back and walked away.

I let out a breath and put my head down.

"Hey kid what the hell happened to you, I been calling you since this morning"

Fernando said looking at me in concern.

I lifted my head up and smile and gave him a big hug.

I was happy to see him I was happy to be alive, but mainly I was happy to have kilt my fathers killer, I was at peace.

"Giovanni and Ricky is what happened to me hey Fernando tell the truth did you know Giovanni was my fathers brother"

I said looking up at him, but he looked as shocked as me.

"No kid I had no Idea I knew that he had a brother but I never met him he said they were on the outs with each other, I didn't even know that he was involved with your dads murder, we would of been shut him down if we knew"

"We have everyone out looking for Ricky and he better hope we don't find him hurting one of your own is a big rule in the mafia circle and he just broke it"

I smirked seeing how angry Fernando was getting.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there but I see you held your own where's Giovanni did he flee the scene too?"

"Oh no he's dead"-"what?"-"yea I shot him, three times"-" three"-"what can I say the man kilt my father.

I said putting my hands up in defense.

"You truly are like you father"he said with a laugh.

Speaking of my father "He says Hi" when those words left my mouth his laugh died out.

"What?" he said looking confused.

"He came to me while Giovanni and Ricky had me, he gave me the strength I needed to fight and he also said that next time you decide to have a heart attack he's taking your ass with him" I said with a laugh at the end.

"Yea that sounds like him" Fernando said with a laugh.

"Come on kid, I'll drive you home" he said walking away.

I got off the hospital bed and followed him.

He drove me back to my place and I went upstairs.

I poured me a drink and and just stood in the kitchen and thought about everything that happened.

I have been through hell, since I was a young kid loosing my father.

Having the closes person turn on me and wish harm on me .

Finally meeting the person that kilt my father and for them to be my uncle.

This shit would make someone cry but for me, it just made me stronger and it made me who I am.

It's been a week with out a call or text from Iyanna.

And maybe it was for the better even tho I refuse to believe that.

I understood she needed time and space so that's what i'm giving her.

I just hope she's okay.

I had brought a special gift and was planning on giving it to her over dinner but with the events that had been taking place I never got around too it.

Suddenly I heard the door unlock, and there was only one other person who had the key to this place....

Authors Note 

I'm making this into two parts the other part should be up soon.