The new boss in town

I woke up suddenly and looked over at my watch, it was 4:00a.m in the morning, two hours before my flight left, I looked down and Iyanna was still sleep. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and tucked her in, I brushed her hair to the side and rubbed my thumb across her cheek she was even more beautiful when she was a sleep. I began to get ready to leave for my trip to Mexico, I didn't wanna leave a note telling Iyanna I was leaving , I felt like that would be a dick move. So I gentle and quietly woke her up to let her know I would be heading out of town,

"Iyanna , Iyanna" I said whispering and brushing her hair over to the side , she moved and woke up with a grumble "Hey what time is it" she said looking at me rubbing her eyes. "It's early" I said with a smile, "I have to head out of town for two days and my flight leaves in a hour and as much as I wish to stay I gotta go but you are welcomed to whatever you want and when your ready my guys will drive you back home" I said covering her back up with the blanket. "Okay" she said with a yawn and turning over, I kissed her on the forehead one more time and then grabbed my bag and exited out of the apartment. I arrived at the airport and got on my first class plane to Mexico, when I got off the plane the sun sparkled in my eyes and then heat blazed me in my suit, I hoped in another cab that one of my men held open and I was surprised to see "Fernando!" I said in excitement considering I wasn't expecting to see him.

"Hey kid, so how did date night go?" he said putting down a book and looking over at me, "Man Fernando it went great we went out and then decided that all the rich fantasy dinner wasn't really for us so we went back to my place drank wine , danced, laugh and then fell asleep I had a great time and I think she did to" I said with the biggest smile on my face you could imagine. "That's great kid where is she know?"-"Sleep in my bed"-"What you just left her there?!" Fernando said in a high concerned voice, "Yea I told her that I had a trip out of town that I could not miss she understood, went back to sleep, and I told her whenever she's ready Josh would take her back home no big problem" I said looking at him to calm down.

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and then grabbed something to eat it was now around 12 in the afternoon and all the mafia leaders headed down into the lobby, "Mr.Casanova glad you could join us this day, I hope all the loose ends were tied up back at home" one of the leaders said shacking my hand. "I can ensure you that everything has been taking care of" I said shacking his hand back with a smile. "Hey Fernando What time is the meeting?" I asked taking a sip of whatever was in this glass that they gave me, "Not until tonight" He said eating on a sandwich. "What then why did they want us to come so early?" I said looking at him confused , "To party and get fucked up before partying and getting fucked up" he said with a laugh.

*skip to that night*

I put on a fancy dark blue suit and headed on to yacht with the rest of the mafia leaders, everyone greeted each other, "You must be the newest and youngest Mafia king" the leader of the Lorenzo mafia said loud with excitement. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you , your father was a good man him and I do much business together" he said shacking my hand. "The pleasure is all mine and thank you for the kind words on behalf of my father" I said with a smile, " Come on everybody let's drink this is a time for a celebration of a new king!" he said raising a glass to me. Music blared and everyone was drinking and women were everywhere, It was time for the exchange of supply and we all headed down to the lower area of the yacht.

"Gentlemen you will find each of your supply next to my men go check it out and then we help you load it in to your planes" he said pointing over to his men, I went over to my supply and notice something was off "My supply is cut short" I said looking over at Runo. "I assure you Mr.Casanova all of the supply is there" He said looking at me with concern and worry in his eyes, "yea maybe you just can't count" one of his men said with a snob attitude. "Or maybe one of you are pocketing my supply" I said getting close with and intimidating smirk . "Please your just some"-"easy there I would pick your next words very wisely" I said with my gun Into his neck, "Now I know there's supposed to be 12 bags of supply in each duffle tell me why there's only 8 Jose" I said as he stood there quite trembling.

"You see know if I didn't know any better I'd say you're pocketing some of my supply right now hmm" I said removing my gun from his neck and stepping back, " So i'm going to ask you Jose empty you pockets" I said looking waiting for him to empty his pockets. When he did he pulled out a bag with supply that was missing from my bag, " Ahh you see there you go there goes one bag now where's the other 7?" I said walking back over to him. "I sold it down stairs to the guess" he said with clenched teeth, "Ohh so you sold it for a little extra cash on the side I see , you thought you could get over on the new leader since he was new to the business and young" I said with a small laugh at the end but he still stood with clenched teeth.

"Welp then" I said and then shooting him , he dropped to the floor grabbing his chest, "Runo I apologize for making such a mess on this beautiful celebration"-"No worries he's been stealing from us for weeks and thought we haven't noticed he needed to be dealt with" he said coming over the me and grabbing my shoulder. "Boys clean this up" he said gesturing to his men, We headed back stairs and grabbed two glasses, "To the new Mafia king"...

Authors note

wow well there goes Stefano killing again hope you enjoyed