Chapter 34

"You know I would say I'm about to be your Christian Grey, but we both know ima a lot more devious than that"

He said with a devilish smirk.

He never broke eye contact with me as he played with the lining of my underwear, letting his finger slip underneath the fabric.

Letting it pass over my clit.

My body jerked at the feeling, he came back up and did the same thing again.

Until when he slid his finger down the last time and stuck it in.

A great gasp left my body as my leg hung on his shoulder.

He went in slowly all the way in, and then half out.

He kissed my inner thigh as he continued and then surprised me when he stuck another finger inside me.

"Stef-anoo" I moaned as my legs tried to tighten close but he kept them firmly open.

He then pulled out and went underneath me rubbing his hands under my back pulling on my bra ripping it at the seams making it come off.

"Hey that was expensive"

"I know I'm the one that brought it, and many more just like it," he said kissing up my stomach.

"But this one was my favorite," I said in a bummed voice as he made his way to my lips.

"I'll get you another pair same color tomorrow," he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

He glided his hand down to my breast and rubbed it before grabbing it and squeezing it making pleasure leak from my mouth.

Stefano always had a way in bed but tonight was different, more significant.

He glided his fingers back down my stomach but stopped when his phone rang.

A sigh left his mouth as he looked at me, ¨It's like these people don't have a life¨ he said and a giggle left my mouth.

Stefano pov

I leaned one arm over grabbing the phone while still looking at Iyanna I answered letting out a breath.

¨Yes¨ I sad as I continued to trail my fingertips down Iyannas's body.

¨Hey boss sorry to bother, you got time to talk¨

¨Well I was hoping to eat but I guess I can spare a few minutes¨

I said as I got off the bed leaving Iyanna and walking to the door.

¨A package has just been left here¨

¨Left where?¨

¨At the warehouse¨

¨What type of package a supply package a regular package?¨

I asked with an eyebrow raised.

¨It seems to be a supply package but I don't remember us placing any shipment orders¨

¨Does the box say anything on it¨

¨Only a small paper that says the 'to the king'¨

¨Alright don't touch it ill be there soon¨

I said hanging up the phone and walking back over to Iyanna, I leaned in close to her having our nose touch and breathing bounce off eachother.

¨Looks like play times over¨ I whispered to her as I grabbed the end of my belt and pulled it quickly making it come unloose. Iyanna's hands came down and she rubbed them down the sides of my face placing a kiss on my lips.

"Must you go" she said as she tangled her hands in my hair.

"Duty calls" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I crawled off of her looping my belt back, she sat up closing her robe.

I grabbed my jacket gave her a kissed and walked down the steps.

"YOU OWE ME A NEW BRA" she yelled as I was grabbing the door.

It was late and the air was a brisk cold.

I arrived at the ware house, I went inside and my men stood near the mysterious box.

"Gentlemen" I said as I blew my breath into my hands trying to warm them.

"Let's see what we have here" I pulled the card in between from the opening of my box.

It indeed read 'King' I opened the box to what seem to be a regular batch of supply.

"Do you know or seen who delivered this?" But before they could answered I stop and looked back to the box.

There was a faint ticking noise from the box, that soon became more rapid.

"ITS A BOOMB RUN" Everyone ran to the exit but it was too late the bomb went off and It blew everyone out.

I fell into the hard concrete wall hitting my head and blacking out...