Chapter 48

"Where are we going?" Iyanna asked as we drove in the car the night sky darker than ever and pretty as ever.

"Were heading to my private jet to go to my private island?" I said and her eyes widened.

"You have a private island," she said with her mouth opened and I smiled.

"But wait, I have no clothes we didn't even pack"

"Don't worry everything we need is there already" I said with a smile as I placed my hand on her thigh.

Ok so yes Iyanna and I are going on a honeymoon but there's more to it.

Going back to what Veronica said when she said don't come back until it's done she was talking about Iyanna.

I'm taking her to my private island to learn how to fight to learn how to shoot, to become apart of the mafia.

This job comes with a lot more, you have to be able to survive whatever comes your way it's time for her to prepare.

We arrived at the take-off point and stepped out of the car.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of the jet as she held her after-party dress up and walked towards the jet.

"Good evening Mr.Casanova, Mrs. Casanova" a woman greeted us as we went up the steps.

"Would you like a drink?" A woman approached Iyanna as she held a sparkling glass.

"Hell yeah," Iyanna said as she grabbed the glass I smiled at her.

She held my hand as we looked out the window and before I knew it Iyanna was asleep.

"Can I get you anything, Mr.Casanova?" A woman came over whispering.

"A blanket for my wife please" I whispered back as Iyanna's head leaned on me.

Soon we landed on the sunny side of Costa Rica.

Iyanna opened her eyes with a yawn and looked out the window.

Her eyes and smile widened when she saw the white sand on the beach.

Immediately when we landed Iyanna ran off the plane and jumped in the sand with her toes out.

Her smile was brighter than the sun.

"Come on my lovely wife, let me show you where we will be staying," I said as I held out my hand and she ran and grabbed it.

"Bueno Dias Mr.Casanova," one of my workers said.

Although it was private I hired some people to keep it maintained.

We walked into the room and Iyanna jumped on the big fluffy bed and let out a breath.

I climbed on the bed next to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Let's get you out of this dress," I said as I flipped her on her back and climbed on top of her as I unzipped her dress revealing her blush pink lace panties.

I flipped her back over and slipped the dress off her body. I got close to her, our breaths gliding off each other lips.

I looked her in the eyes lust jumped in them as they did in mine.

She turned me over so that now she was on top and I was laying on the bottom.

She ripped open my shirt popping all the buttons off.

She leaned down kissing me, our warm bodies touching each other.

I glided my hands over her ass feeling her lace panties before pulling them down as we continued to kiss.

we turned back over and I hovered over her.

"You know the best part about a private island," I said as I whispered in her ear, biting it.

¨Theres nobody else around¨ I said as I rubbed against her.

Sensation covered her face.

"What about your work-workers," she said with a gasp of air escaping her mouth.

"I pay them to work here, not to be in business" She smiled and turned me over, pulling down my pants.

She sat on top gliding back and forth for a while.

Until I sat her up and placed myself on her entrance.

She went down slowly.

Every breath leaving her body was like her last.

"If you wanna be a queen, you gotta sit on the thrown," I said as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down.

"Ughhhhhh" she yelled out.

Her hands digging deeper and deeper into my skin as she back and forth her head falling back and my face falling into her neck kissing her.

Making love to Iyanna and making love to Iyanna as my wife were two different things, both were amazing but one was more intimate.

I flipped her overlaying in between her my hand wrapping around her throat.

I smiled and lifted her up giving her a kiss before biting her lip.

But before I lifted back up she pulled me down, wrapping her legs around my torso.

"Don't, stop, please" she whispered breathlessly in my ear.

"Your wish is my command," I said slamming into her.

After we were done Iyanna miraculously got up and went to the shower, a sense of weakness showed as she got up but she pushed through.

She got in the shower and a little while after I came next the bathroom and looked at her naked body as if it were my first time ever seeing it.

She looked at me with a smile before turning to me.

"Wanna go for another round" a smirk appeared on her face.

I smirked back and walked into the shower.....