Chapter 64

I looked at Iyanna, she had a worried and confused face on.

"I don't have a sister" I said looking back at the nurse.

"I'm sorry that's all she said" The nurse said before closing the door.

I was puzzled, my mind was spinning.

I stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Stefano" Iyanna spoke in a worried tone.

"This has to be another one of Ruiz schemes, or-or maybe even one of Rickys loose ends" I spoke frantically.

"Don't move from this room, go in the bathroom and lock the door" I said with a stern voice and pointing at her.

Fear was present on her face but she did as I said.

I opened the door and walked to the waiting room.

A girl who looked no older then I was maybe a year or two younger stood with a brown dirty hoodie on, her hair wet and stringy, she had dirt marks on her face and she looked around the hospital frantically.

I walked up to her.

"Are you Stefano Casanova?" Her eyes landed on me as I stood in front of her.

"Yea who's asking?"

She wrapped her arms around me into a tight hug.

"I'm Cassie, your sister" She said leaning up from me with a delightful smile.

As if she was expecting me to give her one back.

I grabbed her by her arm and the smile fell from her face.

I threw her into the empty parking lot and she hit the ground.

"Okay who are you and who sent you?" I said as my gun was pointed directly at her.

"Whoah" She said with wide eyes as she crawled back on the ground.

"I told you i'm your sister"

"Yea I know that's the story you tell, but that's not true so i'll ask one more time, who are you?"

"Did Ruiz send you?"

"Are you in any ties with Ricky?"

I said clicking the chamber on my gun.

"No-no  I don't know who those people are"

"I already told you who I am"

I chuckled.

"That's just the thing, my father is dead my mother is gone you see why i'm kinda having trouble believing your story"

"How did you even find me?"

"There was talk around town about the man who was know as the mafia king who ran Chicago, once I heard the last name I knew it was you, it had to be"

"I'm guessing they left out the part where I have very thin patience for those who seek out to hurt me or my family"

"I'm not here to hurt you or your family "

"Fine then why are you here?"  I never moved from my position and neither did she.

"Im here because I need your help" She said as she slowly got off the ground.

I watched her every movement.

"Sorry this ain't a charity case and I don't play big brother to orphans".

"Now you should leave while i'm still making that a opportunity" I said as I turned away and began walking back to the hospital.

Even if she wasn't in any ties with Ruiz or Ricky she still wanted something from me, it just wasn't blood.

"For as long as I've known our mother, she kept a picture of you with her"

"She would talk about her baby boy Stefano the light at the end of her tunnel"

"She loved you"

I turned around slowly and chuckled.

"My mother left me when I was only two, this women that you speak of that's not my mother, there was no love"

I said with a stern voice.

"You don't know her like I do"

"I don't know her at all"

"It's been that way and i'm gonna keep it that way"

I said leaving her in the parking lot.

I walked back into the hospital and into Iyanna's room.

I opened the bathroom door suddenly which startled Iyanna.

"Jesus" she yelped taking a sharp breath in and then letting it out.

I chuckled softly.

"Come on baby out the bathroom" I said putting out a hand which she grabbed and she laid back down.

"Who was she?"

"Is"

"Oh she's still breathing too"

"Are you okay?"

Iyanna asked dramatically.

"I'm fine baby, just no need to shed blood when blood doesn't need to be shedding"

Iyanna looked at me with an odd look but brushed it off.

"So who is she?"

"Some random girl who wants to play long lost sister with me"

"Do you think it's a possibility that she could be your sister?"

"I mean your mom never really was confirmed dead she just went missing"

"Doesn't matter to me, as long as I know she's no harm to you or the baby which she is not I could care less about the origin of her being created"

"Now where we're we with baby names"

"Alison?"......