Chapter 58

Iyanna pov

Fingertips ran ever so lightly down my arm, it caused chills down my spine.

I turned around to see a wide awake Stefano whose face fell with a devious smirk.

"Remind me again the point of you sleeping with clothes on?"  He said rubbing his fingertips down my shoulder knocking my bra strap down.

"Good morning to you too," I said as his eyes trailed down where my strap had fallen and then shot back up to my eyes when I spoke.

He didn't speak, he just placed that same smirk from earlier on his face again.

He leaned in kissing me as his hand glided in between my legs.

"Stefano, the doctor recommended you rest," I said in between our kisses.

He pulled back from my lips and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Well I think we should give my arm some physical therapy," he said in a husky deep voice as his eyes trailed over my lips.

He leaned into my neck and I gripped the back of his head to come in closer.

He pulled me on top of him.

His eyes prancing as he trailed up and down my body.

He slips his hand underneath me, pushing a finger in me as he makes direct eye contact.

My breath staggers.

"Rideeee" He drags out the word in a whisper.

I begin to move back and forth, his face stays still with delight on it.

His lips curved into a smirk as he pushed another finger into me.

All the air escaped from my mouth as I stopped moving.

"Nobody told you to stop babygirl" His words spoke with dominance as he looked down at the motion of my body and back at me.

His eyes dark with pleasure.

I began moving again, he grabbed me by my throat with the hand he fell on.

His grip so firm, it was like his arm wasn't even hurt.

He pulled me close to his face and removed his fingers from inside me.

"You know lying to you is not my thing mamas, so I'm not goin tell you ima go easy on you"

His lips so close to mine.

"But I will try and promise I won't ruin another lace set of yours" He flipped me over aggressively.

Pinning my arms above my head.

He laid in between me, the sound of his heartbeat a steady pace.

¨What's daddy number one rule?¨

¨Don't run¨ I spoke with a shiver in my voice.

His breath trailed down my stomach.

¨Good girl¨

He thrust into me, my eyes falling back, as each inch went deeper.

His hands gripped around my throat as he made sure I was looking at him.

My leg crawled up his side as I tried to give myself enough leverage but he gripped my thigh.

So tight I think you can see his fingerprints on my dark brown skin.

He pulled out and I felt my breath come back in my body. He still held me by my thigh and pulled me down to the edge of the bed.

He laid against me moving my hair from my ear.

"On your knees" he whispered in my ear.

He stepped back and I did as he said.

He dropped his shorts, and the phone rang.

Annoyance grew on his face as he rolled his eyes and picked up his pants.

I stood on the floor basically naked as he grabbed the phone.

"Talk" he spoke with anger in his voice and on his face.

"I can't come in right now"

"Because i'm in no position to be working, I did kill my cousin and fracture my arm, doesn't that count for some days off"

"We'll get one of the guys to sign it off"

"Figure it out then" he said hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" I said looking up at him from the floor.

"Some papers need to be signed and they need me to sign it because only the runner of the company and a Casanova can"

Only a Casanova.

"I'll go" I blurted out.

"You said a Casanova and I am a Casanova who is practically apart of this business so let me sign it, shouldn't be hard at all." I said looking up at him with a smile as he looked down at me with a side one.

"Okay" he said putting his hands down for me to get up.

I stood up and he grabbed me by my throat and pinned me against the wall.

He placed a kiss on my lips and looked at me with his dark eyes.

"Back on your knees when you get home princess" He said with his voice so deep and his breath so hot before walking away and getting in the shower.

I got dressed and walked out the door.

I walked into Stefano office and all the leaders stood.

Their face fallen with confusion when they see me walk in.

"Good morning gentlemen" I say with a tight smile as I continue to walk pass them to Stefano desk.

"Where's Stefano?" Gordon said with an eyebrow raised.

"He's out sick so I will be handling the signing of the paper work for today"

They all looked at each other and it was like they were having a convo through their minds.

"It's meant to be signed by a Casanova and correct me if i'm wrong I am married to Mr. Casanova which makes me Mrs. Casanova"

I said with a smile and my hands folded on the table  making them all look at me.

They slid the paperwork down the long table and I signed it off.

"Enjoy the rest of your day gentlemen" I said standing up and walking out the office.

I went back home and upstairs to see Stefano standing in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping.

"How were they?" he asked with his arms folded and a side smirk as he seen the annoyance on my face.

"They're some real stuck up people" I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled.

"They'll warm up to you that's just them , besides ,they have no choice" He said walking to me, getting close.

"Now" he said as we were face to face.

"On your knees" he said as his towel dropped.......