chapter 30

The door opened and Iyanna walked though it, when she looked over to me her eyes widened.

"Oh my god Stefano your face, what happened" she said rushing over to me and placing her hand on my face.

I held it there and smiled, I missed her touch.

"It's a long story" I said with a smile.

"Well I just came to grab some more of my stuff" she said moving her hand and beginning to walk away up the stairs.

"A story I promise to tell you If you stay" I said as she turnt around and looked at me.

"I can't do that Stefano"-"Why?"-"Because you lied to me" she said as she walked back over to me.

"You lied about the kind of person you are" she said as we were face to face and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Let me ask you this why did you say yes when I asked you out on our first date?"-"Come on Stefano"-"Answer the question"

She let out a deep breath and answered "Because I knew you were a good person and I really liked you and I wanted to know more about you".

"And why did you agree to move in with me"

"Because waking up to you every morning was the best thing I could ever have" she said as we locked eyes.

"I never lied about who I am, this is who I am the Stefano that you wake up to each and everyone of those mornings, and the Stefano that does everything to make sure you have a smile on your face, that's me that's the Stefano you know, the one that makes you laugh, I just came with a little extra rough spots that I never showed you".

"I get that Stefano but why, why did you lie to me?"

"Because I love you Iyanna and it would drive me crazy if anything were to happen to you just like it did that day, So I lied to protect you, I never loved someone the way that I love you".

"You took me out a dark place in my life a place I went nine years ago when my father died, the thought of someone taking that from me, scarred me"

I said as we kept eye contact.

"I love you too" she said leaning in and we kissed.

It felt great to feel her lips on mine again.

I picked her up and put her on top of the counter.

My kisses trailed down her body as I removed her clothes.

I laid her down and then smirked at her, she knew that when I was done with her she was going to be paralyzed.

I got in between her legs and kissed her inner thighs.

"Funny you say you don't wanna stay but your body says other wise" I said as I began to kiss her area slowly.

"So where you been staying?" I said as I  continued.

I knew it kilt her to talk.

"J-Jeanies place" she said trying to grab some breath.

I climbed on top looked her straight in her eyes and put a finger in.

"Oh really is that the tall one with the purple hair or the short one with the red hair?"

I said as I continued to look her straight in her eyes and go in and out with my finger.

"The t-tall purple hair one" she said as she lost eye contact with me.

"Hey eyes up here" I said with a smile.

I took Iyanna upstairs and touched every inch of her body.

It was true what they say make up sex is the best sex.

We laid in bed and she laid on my chest.

"So what happened to your face?" she said looking up at me.

"Found out that one of the leaders kilt my father and they were also my uncle,Ricky dad, they held me hostage and beat the shit out of me" I said rubbing my finger tips down her back as she looked at me.

"Your cousin Ricky?" She asked confused.

I shook my head and her eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" she said with sorrow in her eyes.

"Hey don't worry about it, i'm still here aren't I" said with a smile.

"You sure are" She said giving me a kiss.

"So what happened to them" she said looking at me with this look in her eyes as If she kinda knew the answer.

"Well Giovanni is dead but as for Ricky well I don't know where he is" I said afraid to look at her because I thought she would have the same look in her eye she had last time when she heard I kilt a man.

But to my surprise she smiled at me.

"Hey when did you get that" she said pointing to my arm.

I forgot to mention that while me and Iyanna were broken up I went out and decided to get a full sleeve tattoo.

"When you were not speaking to me"

"I get that part but why"

"I needed something to distract me, it was either this or I went to the Strip club and fucked a stripper.

I said looking at her shaking my head.

"As if " she said with a smile.

"I like it" she said looking at my arm.

"Hey is that my name on a crown on your arm" she said and her eyes glowed.

"Yea, a king must always have there queen and your mine" I said.

she smiled.

"Still Real cringe" she said and we both laughed.

"I wanna be here with you Stefano"

"So Stay"

"I can't i'm not like you, i'm not a Casanova and i'm not made for this life style"

she said leaning off of me and looking out the window.

"So become apart of it"

I said and she turnt her head back to me.

"Marry me"......

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!

Yayyyy well we have reached the end of this book I really hope you guys enjoyed and don't worry I will be coming out with a second book to this one very soon.