chapter 18

Iyanna's pov...

Stefano had now blacked out from being drunk so I decide to clean up the broken glass and then undress Stefano, Now there was no possible way I was getting him up the steps to his bedroom so Instead I undressed him and dragged his body to the couch and put a blanket over him.

I sat on the side of the couch and just looked at him I didn't know what he was going through but I just knew it weighed heavy on him if it had him drinking 3 bottles of whisky.

I didn't want to leave him alone so I decide to grab some pillows and blankets from upstairs and make a mini bed next to him and went off to sleep.

Stefano pov

I woke up in the middle of the night dazed and with a headache I was on the couch undressed and my hand was wrapped up It ached. I looked down to see Iyanna wrapped on the floor next to me, "aww my baby" I thought to myself I felt awful that she had to encounter me like this.

I got up head still dazed and I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom as she began to move in my arms "it's okay baby I got you", I laid her down in bed and wrapped my arms around her as I covered us underneath the blanket I just thought to myself I may be  apart of the most feared mafia group but damn the soft spot I had for Iyanna made me look like the weakest link but I was okay with that as along as she knew I cared for her deeply.

Iyanna's Pov

I woke up surprisingly in Stefano's bed and wrapped in his arms, I turned over to see him still sleeping I gave him a kiss but he didn't budge I decided to get up and go down to the kitchen to make him some tea since I know he's still going to wake up with a headache as I was making the tea I began to hear Stefano Whine my name from the bedroom.

I went upstairs and I watched as he laid on his stomach in the bed and moved his hand around searching for me. It was kinda cute he was like a baby, I sat down in the bed as he continued to move his hand around until it landed on me "Found you" he said in a tired voice with his eyes close.

He soon sat up and I handed him his tea "Here it's to help with headache" I said he grabbed it and drank from it then sitting it down on the night stand, "I'm sorry you had too see me like that I just been trying to adjust to my new title in the business industry" he said slightly putting his head down.

"Hey i'm just glad your okay and I hope your feeling better, now go get in the shower you smell like a bar" I said pushing him out the bed with a laugh. He got up and dropped his underwear right in-front of me and went into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I couldn't help but stare how could a man's body look this good He stood tall with jet black hair that fell in his face a little  dark brown eyes and a body that looked like it was sculpted from god and with his chest tattoo it was hard to resist.

I walked over to him in the shower "You might still be a little foggy from last night" I said unbuttoning his shirt that I had on "Let me help" I said climbing in and getting behind him with a rag and some soap, I began to rub down his back but soon getting distracted when he turned around. "What can't keep your eyes up here mama" he said as I tried my hardest not to look down.

"Can you pass the shampoo" I said with a smile as I tried to ignore it, I went to the front of the shower and began to wash my hair but soon I felt Stefano press against me and his fingers insert from below, "What kitty cat don't wanna play babygirl?".

The sound of his raspy voice in my ear and the motion of his hand inside me made me let out a small moan as my head fell back on his shoulder , "Now that's my  girl" he said taking his hand out and running it across my stomach which caused shivers down my spine.

He pushed me back against the shower and made direct eye contact with me, we were so close I thought for sure we were going to kiss, Instead he looked me in my eyes and without breaking eye contact he rubbed his thumb across my lips and grabbed a towel for me to cover my self and walked out with a smirk.

He got out and began to get dressed it was something about him in a suit that just made the way I look at him more intense even when he doesn't have clothes on. I dropped my towel  and walked pass him to pick up my clothes off the floor, as I walked pass him I could see his eyes trailed me and pranced at the sight of my body.

He quickly exited out of the room as I continued to get dressed when I was done I headed downstairs where Stefano was about to head out , we kissed and left out the door.

Authors Note

So I did a Iyanna pov let me know what you think and if I should do more