chapter 22

In the morning my phone rang waking me up out of my sleep I answered it in a tired voice, "Hello"-"Rise and shine it's business time" Fernando said joyful. "No no I sent everyone home for the 2 weeks for the holidays" I said laying my head back down on the pillow as I rubbed my eyes.

"Welp we have and immediate meeting to talk about the change in movement with supply coming into the new year" -"Ughhh i'll be there"-"great we meet at gordon's office" I hung up the phone and let out a deep breath,. I looked over to Iyanna and moving her hair out of her face and started kissing her cheeks.

She started to move and wiggle around letting out a groan and then soon opening her eyes, "I gotta go to work baby" I said brushing her hair behind her ear. "But it's still Christmas" she whined, "I know baby hey i'll bring you something back want some donuts from your favorite bakery" I said with a smile looking at her.

She shook her head soon closing her eyes back and I kissed her forehead getting out of the bed and getting dressed. I headed over to Gordon office "Calling me out of bed the day after christmas, you cruel mother fucker" I said walking over into the office with a smile.

"Happy holidays kiddo" Marco said reaching his hand out as I shook it, "same to you I said sitting down at the table. "So what if we try to expand our supply give out, to other countries" Gordon said just throwing the idea out on the table which made me raise a eyebrow.

"Yea while we're at it let's go in guns blazing and take everyone's first born son" I said sarcastically as I put my feet up on the desk.

"I mean come on we gotta make it make sense selling our supply and taking money from other mafia leaders in their countries is a dick move we might as well walk around with a shoot me sign on our back" I said annoyed pushing the hair that had fell in my face back.

"So what do you suggest smart ass? Gordon said folding his hands on the table and looking at me.

"Smart ass no, person that just saved your life yes, I say we sell outside the union this way we are still selling in Chicago and no one can say we're taking away from their business" I said taking my feet down and placing my hands folded on top of the table.

Gordon just looked at me with a Grin.

After the meeting I went over to Iyanna's favorite bakery and picked her up four donuts.

Iyanna's pov

Stefano had left to work and I decide to clean up around the house until I heard a knock at the door.

I opened and seen two men standing in the door way with black gloves on.

"Can I help you?" I said with the door cracked open, the guys peeked around looking into the small slit of the house they could see.

"Is Mr.Casanova here" One of the guys spoke.

"No but I'll tell him you stopped by" I said trying to shut the door.

"Na I think we'll just wait here" they said trying to push through.

I applied more pressure but with the both of them they burst through the door.

I ran frantically until I felt one of them grab me and I fell "AHHH"

Stefano pov

When I walked over to my apartment door I had my keys in my hand ready to open the door  until I seen that the door had already been slightly open.

"Iyanna" I said opening the door slowly"

I saw Iyanna legs sticking out from the side of the kitchen. I dropped the donuts and ran over to her.

"IYANNA"  I yelled as I crouched down next to her seeing her body lay still on the floor.

When I touched her, her body ran cold.....