chapter 17

After the disappearance of Ricky I took this opportunity to really start to get the business up and running with out having to worry about the impact of my psychotic cousin trying to interfere.

"Fernando" I yelled from my office, "Wassup kid"-"I need you to give this out to our men and tell them to pass it down to the local dealers" I said without lifting my head up.

"Kid are you sure this is a lot of supply and you know we already are having troubles with people not cooperating" he said concern "Well then pick new people and kill the old ones" I said still not lifting my head up.

"What! Do you even hear your self right now" he said yelling , I lifted my head up in a kind of ughh way.

"Look Fernando I don't have time to go through this with you , we have money to make so we can either go back and forth or you can go give my men the supply that we need to maintain being the number one wealthiest and feared family" I said with a smile, Fernando looked at me with disappointment and then walked out.

"Mr.Casanova you have a incoming call from the dixie leader" Ms.gomez spoke coming in send it through I said looking at the large screen that hung above, "Marco how can I help you" I said with my feet up on the desk.

"We seem to have ran into a problem"-"Is that so?" he said as I leaned closer in my chair to see what he was about to show me, he took off a bag that was over a girl head who was tied to a chair.

"Well it sure Isn't a pretty problem" I said leaning back in my chair, "Do you know this girl?" -"Yea I kilt her boyfriend" I said eating a apple.

"Get to the point on why you are calling me" I said spinning  around in my chair, "Caught her trying to steal supply guns and money from my warehouse, when asked who she was and why she was here she described you now tell me darling is this the man that killed Rico" he said looking at her and she shook her head rapidly.

"So tell me Casanova Why the fuck didn't you kill her?" he said angrily, "Oh i'm sorry I was kind of tied up with trying to make sure nobody knew what we did for a living, besides I wouldn't have been out there If you didn't give a got damn addict supply so the real question my friend is why didn't you kill her" I said looking at him with my hands folded.

"So what do you want me to do with her?"-"Kill her , burn her , fuck her, I don't care she's no longer my problem" I said hanging up and going back to filling out documents later.

About an hour later Fernando came bursting in the doors filled with rage "Look at this LOOK!" he said throwing a tablet on the table, it was a news article of a young boy left alone and no parents to be found. "Yea sorry Fernando i'm not a foster home can't help with this" I said passing him the tablet back.

"That is the son of Aaliyah and Rico" he said still with rage, "You know what is it today with people coming in here and telling me information THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME" I said with a laugh at the beginning and then getting loud at the end.

"Don't you see you killed a father and just ordered to kill a mother"-"No I killed a thief and killed a thief's whore" I said walking over to him, "And let's not forget you are the one who congratulated me and gave me a pat on the back when I killed Rico, YOU are the one that said to be a mafia leader and embrace it" I said getting close in his face.

"I didn't tell you to become a killer"-"WHAT DO YOU THINK COMES WITH THE JOB FERNANDO do you think my father just sat behind a desk and gave orders or was he a mafia leader who kilt people and watched the bodies pile up in front of him".

"Your father had mercy"-"I lost mercy the day my father was killed " I said walking away angrily.

I went home angry and grabbed a bottle out of the cabinet I looked at my watch and the time read 3:00p.m "Welp it's 5 o'clock somewhere I said beginning to drink. I drank and drank just trying to ease my mind , It was like when I'm living up to my expectations as a mafia leader im a cruel bastard but when i'm sitting back im just a kid who's not not meant for the job".

"FUCK" I said throwing the bottle against the cabinet and soon sitting down on the floor.

*Knock knock*

Went at the door, "Go away I don't want any cookies" I said taking the last sip out of what had to be my 3rd bottle. "Stefano are you in there" Iyanna's voice echoed through the door I looked at my watch and realized it was 9:30p.m now, which was probably why Iyanna was coming by.

"Can you come open the door"-"I can't I said as my head kept rolling off the wall. "What do you mean you can't" she asked but I stood quiet, "Okay can you at-least give me the pin to your door so I can come in"-"36932" I said soon hearing the door unlock.

"Oh my god Stefano what happened"  she said dropping her bag at the front door, "Hey Iyanna , pretty Iyanna you want some" I said in a drunk voice passing her the bottle. "No and you don't need no more either there's broken glass everywhere and look at your hand oh my god your bleeding" she said getting up and taking the bottle from me.

I looked down and hadn't even noticed that I cut myself on a peace of glass, When Iyanna came back she cleaned up my hand and wrapped it. "I was coming by to see if you were okay I was calling you and you didn't come stop by the diner like you usually do I never would of imagined it was because of this " she said crouching down beside me.

But I drifted off and didn't look at her, "Hey what's going on" She said turning my head to hers. "Why do you like being with me?" I said in a slow drunk voice.

"Because of the way you look at me and treat me, you make me feel the way nobody has ever, not even my family in life"-"But I have hurt so many people i'm not worthy of company especially one like yours" -" Hey we all have a rough patch and we have all been through things that we are not proud of but it's good that we have people to still help us mage with all the bad we have done and I believe that all the bad that you have done was for a good cause in the end" I looked at Iyanna and smiled before blacking out...

Authors Note

Yikes we're starting to see Stefano do that drift in between good and bad but have no fear Iyanna is here