chapter 21

It was Christmas day and Iyanna was up bright and early like a kid jumping on me to wake up, I was excited for her I knew this meant a lot for  since she didn't grow up with much as a child. "Come on wake up" she whined as she pushed and shoved me.

I turned over and looked at her " now young lady do you have any idea on what time it is?" I said in a fatherly voice as she sat on top of me. "Yes 9 o'clock on Christmas day" she said looking at her imaginary watch on her wrist. "Well alright then" I said sitting up giving her a kiss before she jumped off of me and ran downstairs.

I had a shit tone of gifts for her and she ran to them,  the first one she opened up was a macbook pro this way she could do her med school online. She squealed in excitement as she sat in between my legs opening it. I just looked at her and smiled I was happy that I could put that smile on her face.

Iyanna came from a dark life like me after her mom died her dad turned his life over to drugs and abandoned her, her grandmother was left to take care of her but when Iyanna became holder her grandmother became sick. I want Iyanna to always know that if she looses everything in life and everyone that she has me and I will always be there for her no matter what.

As she continued to open the rest of her gifts my phone rang and I got up to answer it , Although it was Christmas business of a mafia leader couldn't wait.

Iyanna pov

It was Christmas and I was like a 5 year old, I was excited to see all the things that's Stefano had brought me , I wasn't used to receiving gifts and I never really asked for any because I no one was ever able to get them for me so the fact that Stefano was doing this not only because he knew what I went through as a child but because he really cared made me even more excited. As I was unwrapping my gifts Stefano had to get up and take a call in the kitchen.

I got up with my pink silk robe on and walked over to the kitchen and leaned on the counter, he looked at me and smiled responding to who ever he was in the phone with. I walked beside him but still at a distance, I pulled one side string of my robe out which made the other one  fall making my robe open.

Stefano eyes widened as he started to stutter on the phone I walked away and started heading upstairs where I left my robe on the steps revealing my naked body, I could feel his eyes burning  up and down my back as I walked up the steps. I decided to take a shower,  not long after  I feel Stefano get in behind me and grip my waist pulling me back on him.

He begins to kiss down my neck as my hand rubbed down his stomach to where he had me pressed against him, I turned around and we began kissing. He lifted me up and we exited out the shower as he laid me down on the bed, our bodies still wet.

He flipped me over on to my stomach and laid on top of me "Be a good girl and don't run" he whispered in my ear before pulling my hair and   going inside of my me I let out a great gasp as he started off slow but quickly picked up speed.

I turned him around and laid him on the bed as  I went up to him slowly I got on top and kissed him and began kissing all down his chest until I reached his area, I teased around a little before kissing it too. I began to kiss and lick on him "Fuck" he groaned as his head fell back on the bed.

He pulled me up and gave me a Kiss before sitting me on top of him, The look in his eyes he gave me as we made love I just thought to myself I wanna be with this man forever......