Chapter 50

Today we were going to focus on weapons I figured today would be better than yesterday since Iyanna knew what I expected from her.

On a table laid knives and guns Iyanna walked out and furrowed an eyebrow at me, she was clearly still upset.

"Choose your weapon," I said with my hands behind my back.

She picked up the gun, looked at it, and then pointed it at me pulling the trigger multiple times but the chamber was empty.

"It's not loaded, what a shame," she said looking back at me rolling her eyes.

"Yea your gonna need to load it," I said passing her the magazine.

"So now your tryna kill me?"

"I'm just following orders that were given by you," she said with a fake smile.

I rolled my eyes and handed her headphones.

She put them on and began to aim and shoot at the targets that were set up in the distance.

Not gonna lie she was pretty neat at it.

"Now when shooting back from a far angle-" I said placing my hand on her arm as I was close to her.

But stopped when she pointed the gun to the middle of my forehead.

I could still feel the heat and smoke coming off the gun from the last bullet that was shot off.

She just stood there quite focused.

"I could put a bullet in your head"

"What's stopping you from pulling the trigger?"

"The blood, the mess, the witness," she said before placing the gun down on the table.

¨Don't put your hands on me¨ she said looking me in the eyes and walking away.

¨How'd you get so good at shooting?¨

I asked taking a step on the mat.

¨Before my life became a shit show I used to go hunting with my uncle he taught me¨

She said picking up a knife off the table.

¨You can fight and you can shoot but now the real question is can you do both at the same time¨

I said grabbing a knife off the table and twisting it deviously in my hand.

Then I swung it at her she dodged it and I was impress.

She went to go Jab at me and I grabbed her wrist squeezed it making her drop the knife.

I grabbed her to me and placed the knife at her throat.

"Rule number 2, always keep your grip"
I said breathing heavy in her ear.

"Rule number 3, never get cocky" she said hitting me in the balls making me fall down before flipping me on my back.

"I don't remember teaching you that one" I said holding myself pain present in my voice.

"It's one I came up with, a obvious rule "

She said holding out her hand for me to grab.

I grabbed her hand  and then she threw me and pinned me back down.

Making me groan in even more pain.

"Rule number 4, never trust the enemy" she said with a smirk before walking off.

It has been a little over a month now with Iyanna training and I felt she was doing good, but now it was time to see if she could put her skills to a real life test.

"Iyanna" I called out to her.

She came out to the training mat drying her hair with a towel.

"I hope your not calling me to train again because I am done for today"

She said looking up at me and seeing my devious smirk.

"What" she said drying her hair a little slower.

"You remember Marco right"

I said pointing over to one of my workers .

"Yea" she said in a slow voice.

"Great" I said before pulling him towards me and holding a knife to his throat.

He was in complete shock and so was Iyanna.

"what are you doing!" she yelled dropping her towel as the man under me gasped for air as I pushed the knife deeper and deeper causing blood to soon be drawn.

"What's it gonna be an incident working guys life, or mine"

"Have you lost your mind Stefano?"

She said yelling again.

"Times ticking," I said squeezing him tighter.
As he continued to gasp for air.

I gestured over to the guns on the table for her to grab one.

Iyanna may have mastered combat skills and shooting but has she mastered the number one thing when it comes to fighting.

Loose all emotion.

Iyanna job wasn't to shoot me because she loved me her job was to do the right thing.

She grabbed the gun and I could see her hands shake when she pointed at me.

"Stefano, please don't make me do this " she said pointing the gun right at me with a shaky voice.

Blood began to leak down his neck.

"Please" Marco mouthed to Iyanna tears forming in his eyes.

"Last chance STEFANO!" she screamed anger on her face.

But I didn't budge.

BANG!

Iyanna shot the gun off....