chapter 16

I woke up with Iyanna still wrapped up in my arms I snuggled into her closer before slowly getting up and putting on a pair of shorts , I headed to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink , I headed back to the bedroom and stood in the doorway I looked at Iyanna naked body lay in the bed with the sheets covering her and the side of her leg and thigh sticking out . I walked over to the bed and I began to rub my fingers up and down her thigh soon making it to the side of her butt I rubbed and grabbed on it I was so tempted to devour her all over again but I figured she should at least have breakfast first.

So I went downstairs and that's what I did, I made her some breakfast shortly after she came downstairs with my white button down shirt on, "Good morning" she said yawning and coming downstairs, she sat down at the kitchen counter and I placed a plate in front of her. "Ouu and he knows how to cook what can't this man do" she said putting the fork in her mouth and looking at me I laughed, After she finished she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "So Mr.Casanova tell me" she said trailing down the side of my ear and neck where my tattoo was, I picked her up and put her on top of the counter but when I grabbed her I noticed something she still didn't have any underwear on. "those didn't get a chance to make it back on" she said as she made direct eye contact with me "oh Iyanna you naughty girl" I said slipping my hand in between her thighs and working my way up, I leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted when my phone started ringing.

We both sighed as I walked away from her and answered it, "Hello"-"Hey kid you coming in today?" Fernando spoke "probably a little later Im busy at the moment"-"Busy how"-"Busy like I have Iyanna here and I'm trying to finish what I started last night" I said in a whisper. "Yea look I didn't need to know all that just get down here when you get a chance" he said and hung up, Iyanna had left from the kitchen and went upstairs where she was getting dressed, "you know i'm just going to tear those off of you again" I said leaning on the wall in the door way. "Well that's going to have to wait because I have to get to work" she said collecting the rest of her things off the floor, "No why don't you just call out today" I said whining and laying back on the bed.

"Because in case you forgot I still have bills and med school that I have to pay for" She said reaching over to grab something off the bed but having me soon pull her on top of me, I then began to slide my finger down the middle of her shirt which made the buttons come undone . "Besides" she said buttoning her shirt back up, "Don't you have a business to run?" I sat up and grabbed her waist, "Yea I guess your right" I said giving her a kiss before standing up and putting her down. I headed in the shower and began to wash my body, Iyanna stood in the door way and just looked at me with this seductive look in her eyes, "You know you could always join me" I said as I rinsed my hair out. "Tempting but no" she said walking away, when I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and went downstairs, "Hey you need a ride" I said standing in the kitchen with my body still wet, "No i'll be fine the diners not to far from here" she said as I walked over to her, "okay be safe" I gave her a kiss and she headed out the door.

I finished getting dressed and then headed over to the office, When I walked in my office there was a fruit basket on my desk and a letters that read 'To my dearest cousin Stefano I have no doubt that you will find great pleasure In knowing that I have went back home, with best wishes ~Ricky' I read the letter and looked around my office, was Ricky really gone or was this one of his ways of trying to get my guard down.....