chapter 27

Welp my life was going to shit and what do all great people do when there life is going to shit, they drink!

Music blared in my apartment, I went upstairs to find my phone.

No calls or text from Iyanna, she even turnt her location off.

I dropped my phone down and looked over to the picture on my night stand of us. "Welp here's to the light at the end of my tunnel" I said taking a drink before blacking out.

*Bang, Bang,Bang"

Went at the door repeatedly I sat up and walked out the bed tripping over empty glass bottles and clothes on the floor.

I opened the door to see Fernando.

"Oh it's you, come on in" I said walking away from the door and to the kitchen were I grabbed another bottle.

"Kid what the hell, it looks like a got damn frat house in here and what are you doing drinking this early"

He said in a disbelief voice.

"It's called day drinking you know you should try it you want some, I got more in the cabinet" I said handing him them bottle but when he didn't grab it I continued to drink.

"I know what it is, the question is why, where is Iyanna does she know your like this"

I bursted out with a laugh, "Oh Fernando she's the reason i'm like this, well her Ricky and four bottles of whisky" I said grabbing his cheeks.

"Give me that, what do you mean she's the reason your like this?" he said taking the bottle away from me.

"Well let's just say when I came home Iyanna was holding my gun in her hand and blah blah she found out I ran a mafia gang blah blah haven't seen her since" I said laying on the kitchen counter.

"HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF LYING" he said slamming the bottle down next to my head.

"I have Fernando But haven't you heard that lying only makes things worse she was bound to find out eventually I just ripped the bandage off a little quicker" I said closing my eyes as I continued laying on the counter.

"What were you thinking, you don't know what she could do with that information"-"Hey hey hey" I said stumbling off the counter.

"I was only doing what you told me to, I found my peace , I found my light at the end of the tunnel and then it went dark, guess we can't all have our happy ending like you Fernando" I said looking him straight in the eyes, grabbing the bottle and heading upstairs.

I laid in bed and continued to drink up, I didn't know how much longer my body could take this but i'm guessing i'd find out sooner or later.

"Look kid I know your hurtin-"-"Far from it i'm just living life with a bottle in my hand pain doesn't exist" I said cutting him off with a laugh.

"Okay you got me there kid I did say it was a great idea to be happy and find love, but I also told you that no matter what happens your still a mafia leader and you still have to do your job" I just laid looking up at the celling.

"Now get your ass up and get in the shower before I throw you in there my got damn self , I'll make you something to sober up" Fernando said heading out the room.

I rolled my eyes took one more sip and the got in the shower.

I put on a suit and headed downstairs.

"Here drink this" he said handing me a brown looking drink .

I drank it and it taste awful.

"What is this?" I said with disgust on my face placing the cup down.

"Something that's going to wake you up and keep your mind steady now drink up"

I sat down and continued to take small sips.

"Hey so have they decided when there starting the new supply trade it's almost New years" I said looking over to Fernando.

"No nothing yet there waiting on Geovanni to make the call" When Fernando said this, my eyes narrowed and my eye brow raised.

"Why would they be waiting for Geovanni to make the call"-"Because he's the one who called the meeting for change of supply that day, funny he didn't show tho" When Fernando said this I sat and thought to myself and then my eyes widened.

"He called the meeting the day Iyanna was attacked" Fernando looked at me with confusion.

"He called the meeting that's how Ricky knew I was going to be busy" when those words left my mouth Fernando looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch, whether I have to blow up the whole building to get to him"

I said with stern anger on my face.

I left and drove to Geovanni office quickly.

I walked through the long halls but didn't here nothing else but my loud angry thoughts.

I kicked the door in.

"Geovanni, I decided to change the game a little and come to you" I said with a smile and then pointing a gun directly at him as he sat at his desk.

You would think that for someone who is looking at the eye of a gun his facial expression would change instead he just sat there unfazed by the whole thing.

"You know I always knew you had a problem with me but this little scheme you played haha buddy you must be wanting to visit the gates of hell a little earlier then expected"

I said waking up closer to his desk, so close that I had a perfect shot right at the center of his head.

His face stayed the same and he never spoke a word but then he smirked.

My face narrowed.

And then there was nothing but pure darkness.

I woke up dazed tied to a chair and a bright light shined in my face, the side of my face ached and I felt blood drip down the side of my face.

"Oh you don't look so good baby stef, ain't that right dad".....