chapter 19

I walked into the building and Ms.gomez stepped in front in front of me "Good morning Mr.Casanova you have a visitor in your office I tried to tell him to wait until you came in but he insisted" she said talking rapidly and walking backwards in-front of me as I continued to walk forward.

When I walked into my office I see the devil in disguise standing in front of my desk, "Well look what the cat dragged in , road kill" I said walking over to my desk and kicking my feet up  on it. Geovanni moved his hands and just looked at me with a stone cold face. "You still owe a debt to me" He said walking away from my desk.

"You do know that emails and phones were created for this reason you can just send one you don't have to keep coming into my office to remind me of the same thing" I said annoyed .

"I like to handle my business face to face"-"I can see that so are you going to ever tell me what this debt is or are you going to keep coming in my office and staring at me like a pervert" I said folding my hands on the desk.

"Your father took a lot from me to start up his business, and it's a shame that many people think he did it on his own" I rolled my eyes on the fact that I just knew he was going to go into a story.

"Your father and I were very close some might even say brothers-"-"Look I don't mean to cut you off from what I know is your wonderful story of the history of you and my father but how about we just skip to the part that involves me" I said standing up and walking up to him with my hands in my pockets.

Instead of him telling me what the debt was he looked into my eyes almost snatching my got damn soul away from me and walked away, "Until we meet again Stefano" he said glancing back and walking to the the door.

Mother fucker.

"You know it would make more sense if you fucking use that mouth to say what the problem is" I yelled as he walked out the door. "Unbelievable" I said walking over to my desk and taking a seat but as soon as I did the door opened again.

"Hey kiddo" my head just fell back as the mafia leaders walked through the door with Fernando they face lit up with joy. "It must be national annoy Casanova day, Like do I really need to put a sign on the door that says do not disturb or knock before you come in". I said annoyed "Wow what's up with him"-"Ever since he started getting his pretzel whipped by a bagel he has gotten this new attitude" Fernando said looking over to me and then back to them.

"Wow you been getting your dick whipped so who's the lucky lady" Gordon said looking at me with a side eye and smirk. "No one now what do you want?" I said looking at them with fire in my eyes.

"We just came to say congratulations you have brought the business up a tone the money is coming in and the supply is going out we're proud of you kid, your a mafia leader" Gordon said with a smile patting my shoulder and soon heading out with the rest of the leaders.

"Look kid im sorry on the way I acted i'm just not used to you being like this I just wanted you to stay little Stefano forever, I was scared of what all this could bring out of you but then I remembered you have your fathers blood coursing through you, If all the bad he did didn't shape the way his heart beat for the ones he loved , It's not going to change the way yours does either" He said with a smile and then walking out.

In a way Fernando was my father and getting that clarity from him eased my mind, It was nothing much really going on the office so I decided to go over to the diner to see Iyanna.

When I walked into the diner Iyanna was in the back pouring coffee I sat at the counter and waited for her to come over and notice me. "Hey what are you doing here" she said with a smile coming over to the counter. "Slow day at work so I decided to come by and see what you were up too" I said smiling back.

She went over the the kitchen to bring out some more orders, my eyes followed her body up and down as my head ran with the thoughts of what I would do to her, she glanced over to me and noticed. "Stop undressing me with your eyes" she said with a smile and looking over to make sure no one else noticed.

"Well would you rather me undress you another way" I said still looking at her up and down She blushed and put her head down. "Good bye Stefano" she said on her way walking back to the kitchen. "See you at home" I said before getting up, She shook her head in agreement.

Authors Note

okay enough of the games the next couple chapters are going to get CRAZYYYY hope your ready...