Getting the girl

Continued from that night ...

I said looking at her with a smile, "Okay, yea I like that" she said with a smile. "Okay then well I'll pick you up at 9:00 on Friday" I said still kinda drunk and slightly stumbling getting off the counter. I exited the diner and jumped and screamed in excitement that she said yes, I got back in the car which was surprisingly still there. "Did you get the girl?" Fernando said looking down at a book, "She agreed to go on a date with me, I think I got the girl" I said in excitement closing the door. "Good i'm happy for you, now take your ass home and shower you smell like vodka and a frat house" he said closing his book looking at me and then looking at the driver to start driving.

"Goo-goodnight Fernando" I said getting out the car waving drunkly and heading inside my building, when I got upstairs I made sure to check around for any Rickys that may be hiding in the corners, no one was there. So I dropped off all my stuff at the front door and went to my bed and crashed.

*Beep* Beep* Beep*

My alarm clock rang , I had this banging headache and then side of my face aced from the tattoo. I sat up in my bed and looked at the window where the sun blurred in. "Ughh" I groaned getting up and shuffling over to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and removed the white clothe and bandages that cover my tattoo. "That looks nasty" I said ass the extra ink and blood was on the bandages, my phone began to ring, "Ughh" I said again as I shuffled back over to my night stand, I sat down on my bed and answered it. "Fernando" I said letting out with a breath, "you don't sound too good is everything okay"-"besides the pounding headache I have from consuming a whole bottle of vodka and the aching pain on the side of my neck, I couldn't be better" I said sarcastically.

"You gotta learn how to hold your liquor and be a mafia leader too cause trust me you haven't even got into the real drinking yet" he said with a laugh. "Get to the point Fernando" I said yawning and annoyed, "You have a meeting today with the leaders"-"Ughh" I said once again and falling back on the bed. "Yea yea get your ass up cause the meetings not at your office and I don't think you wanna be late to one of there meetings, You just got on there good side" He said hanging up. I took a deep breathe and then jumped up off my bed and began to get dress, I put on a pair of dark sunglasses since the sun made my head ache more then it already did. "Good morning sleepy head" Ricky said with a coffee as I exited out my apartment. "Fuck off" I said walking pass him as I waited for the elevator.

"Hey look i'm just trying to be here and support you three your new title" he said pushing the coffee to me. "Thanks" I said with a smile and grabbing the coffee, "But no thanks" I said throwing the coffee into the Garbage and entering the elevator, "Okay okay I might have came on a little strong"-" Oh really I said cutting him off and looking over at him. "But it's only because I miss how close we used to be and you being mafia leader is also a big deal to me it's something that i'm never going to be able to experience" he said which made me look at him in sorrow. Ricky was always with my father because his father was never really much of a father, he got into the business and got greedy and soon he just disappeared out of Ricky life for good.

"You can come with me to this meeting but so help me if you even annoy me just a little i'm going to put my gun to the back of your head and not hesitate to shoot" I said with a smile and tapping him on his shoulder as I entered the car. "You got it boss" he said with a laugh and entered the car, When we got out I looked up at the glass building "My buildings bigger" I said to my self buttoning my coat and walking into the building. As soon as Ricky and I walked in, all the attention dropped on us, "Well good morning gentlemen" A women said in a slow seductive voice, "How may I be of help?" she said with a smile. "I'm looking for Gordon office" I said back with a small smile. As we walked through the long halls to the office all the women whispered "Oh my lord they're so young and handsome" Ricky smirked and enjoyed the attention but I was just annoyed and ready to get this meeting over with.

"Good morning Gentlemen" I said walking in removing my glasses, "Good morning Mr.Casanova who's he?" Gordon said pointing at Ricky. "He won't be a problem" I said patting his shoulder and sitting down, "Okay Gentlemen what brings me in this fine morning" I said putting my feet up on the table. "A business trip" He said walking around the table, "A business trip where we going?"-"Mexico the mafia leader of Lorenzo wants to host a party and do a supply trade"-"Okay when do we leave?"-"Friday night". When those words left his mouth, I immediately took my feet off the table, "Fri-Friday night" I said with a stutter and then looking over at Fernando.

"Yea is that a problem Mr.Casanova?"-"No problem I just have some loose ends that I need to tie up Friday night" I said nervously, Ricky looked at me confused on why I was acting the way I was acting, of course I could never tell him why so I continued to just lie on my feet. "Well u-umm when is the actual meeting?" I asked walking around and scratching the back of my neck. "Saturday" he said looking at me with a side eye, "great I'll be there Saturday morning" I said looking at him like everything was normal. After the meeting I quickly left and hoped in the car, "Hey where you going?" Ricky said yelling. "I have business to handle" I said yelling back and driving off.

Authors Note

okay okay I know I promise next chapter is going to be there date , I needed you to read this chapter because this is going to lead up to something big later on and sorry if there's typos i'm super tired and didn't have time to read over it