3. The night just gets better

I put my hand out for her to grab. 

"Oh it's you again Mr.Casanova... the weird guy who always wears a suit and apparently now walks around with a gun."

I chuckled as she stood up.

"Yea well it seems as though you just keep falling in my path and you could never be too safe," I said with a laugh.

"Here let me walk you home," I said as we began to walk off.

"Yea I don't live here, I just work where all the rich whites live because it helps get the rent paid, they give really big tips over here," She said with a small laugh.

"I live in the city, you can just walk me to the bus stop". We continued to walk as silence filled the air until she finally spoke.

" Why did you stop and help me?" She asked as we approached the bus stop.

"Like I said before that's no way to treat a lady," I said with a smile. She looked at me with this wonder in her eyes, she wanted to ask me another question but before she could the bus pulled up.

"Well this is me, I hope to see you around again just not when I'm being attacked."

She laughed stepping up on the bus.

I waved and walked away, entering my penthouse with my mind still cluttered.

I took off my long jacket loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt, I just stand staring out the window with a glass of whisky in my hand. All these thoughts just running through my head about my father and the Costello's I turn around in a rage and throw the glass down.

It shatters and glass goes everywhere.

*Knock Knock*

I hear at the door I open it to see Fernando "what are you doing here" I said walking a way back to the window.

"I came to check on you," he said walking in closing the door.

"I'm fine," I said still staring out the window.

"Clearly not, I mean whisky really your eighteen, and then theres broken glass everywhere."

"DO NOT COME IN HERE TRYING TO PLAY FATHER I lost mines nine years ago." I yelled as I walked up to him with anger pointing at him and lowering my tone soon after.

"Look you know I would never come in here and do such a thing, you're grown and you can make your own decisions I get that but I'm still going to look after you." He spoke calmly .

"After the way, things got left off at the office I figured that I owed a better explanation."

I turned around as I just looked at him and then smirked.

"You figured?" I walked back up to him.

"You figured that you should tell me that my father was on the outs with one of the most powerful family's out there weeks before his death?"  I spoke close to him with confusion.

"I didn't wanna worry you, you were still adjusting to your father's death and the thought of becoming the next mafia leader you had a lot on your plate." His with concern .

"Get out."

I spoke without turning around.

"Stefano come on."

"I said get out."

He turned around and walked right out the door, I just sat on the floor thinking and thinking and thinking until I just drifted off.