Chapter 25

This must be the name of the person who was involved, I didn't wanna leave Iyanna , It feared me to leave Iyanna.

But what was I to do, Can't take her with me  can't leave her here, don't want her out.

Fuck.

Then a idea passed over my mind, what if I had Iyanna friends come over to spend the day with her I know it's been like forever since she's seen them since she left the city.

I quietly reached over and grabbed her phone off the other side on the night stand, and I sent her friends all a text of the address to here and to come around noon.

I grabbed my phone and made a call "Find him and bring him to our warehouse underneath I want him alive" I said before hanging up the phone.

Iyanna started to move and then she eventually sat up, she whined "my head hurts" she said rubbing her eyes and brushing her curls out her face.

She had her bottom lip out and I couldn't help but laugh. "What's funny" she said looking at me with her bottom lip still out and her curls falling back down in her face.

"You look like a baby" I said still laughing.

"A beat up baby" she said getting up and throwing the covers off her and going to the bathroom.

"Still the cutest baby" I said walking over to her with a glass of water and two aspirins.

We headed downstairs and then there was a knock at the door.

Iyanna face fell worried but soon lighten when she seen me smirk.

Her closet friends came through the door and Iyanna's face lit up and glowed with excitement.

They grabbed her and hugged her I seen her wince in pain but her joy covered it.

I went over to her and gave her a hug. "I'll be back have fun while i'm gone" I whispered in her ear and then looking at her with a smile she gave me a kiss and ran over to the living room.

At my office I Sat at my desk and it wasn't long until someone came in "Boss he's here"-"great" I said with a smirk on my face.

I went down to the ware house next to the building and saw him tied up to a chair.

"Well Vincent Loyd" I said putting on a pair of black gloves.

"Mr Casanova why must we meet like this" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"I thought you Mafia leaders were all about style and class, doesn't look like neither to me"-"oh i'm sorry I would offer you a drink but you know it seems like your a bit tied up and the moment" I said walking around him.

"Now i'm not one for making messes but do be complicated and well let's just say the floors will be painted in royal red" I said leaning down to him.

"So who sent you to my house" I said sitting on a cold metal table.

"Oh whatever do you mean Mr.Casanova" he said in a girly voice.

"I see this is the road you wanna take, you and another guy came to my house and disturbed it"-"Oh by disturb do you mean the princess that awaited there" I grabbed his cheeks tightly.

"Careful now i'm known for not having great patience's" I said looking him straight in his eyes and then letting go of him.

"Who said anyone sent me"-"Come on now Vincent your not that smart to come up with something like this and your not that stupid either which means some one set you up to this and they must be giving you a pretty penny".

Vincent wasn't no regular off the street, he once worked for my father as security and he was great at what he did but like most he got greedy and had to be let go.

"So I will ask again who sent you" I said bending down and looking into his cold nonchalant eyes.

"My lips are sealed" he said slowly

I laughed and then punched him and he started bleeding from his mouth.

"You see that's not going to work, your going to speak whether it's now or when all of your teeth is on the ground.

He laughed, "How about this I will tell you that Iyanna is beautiful" my eyes narrowed.

"I mean her beautiful glowing skin her body her hair and the fact that she puts up a good fight, I mean you should of seen her she tried to run, and she almost got a way but she just wasn't quick enough, poor thing she fell and hit her head how is she, I bet she's fine she's strong, your a lucky fella I mean I had my hands around her throat and gripped her thighs and I mean oh my godddd my mind just raced with lust for her, hey sorry about the panties they looked really nice and expensive it's too bad I didn't get a chance to make love to her but boy if I had the chance I'd do it all over again"

I just grew with anger and snapped I bunched him repeatedly and each time I went harder, blood was splattering.

I felt someone grab me and pull me away, Vincent just laughed.

"Kid relax you have to calm down" Fernando said pulling me out the room.

"I can't relax do you know how it feels to have someone that you care about lay in your arms at night and shake and tremble because of what that bastard did tell me Fernando, do you know what it's like to know that every time they close they eyes they relive that day over and over again and you can't do anything about it" I said with anger

"Look kid I could only imagine but your not going to get anything out of him if you kill him before he talks"  Fernando said explaining to me in a calm tone.

I took a breath and then went back in there, "Okay no more games Vincent your not going to talk which means your no use to me so might as well dispose of you" I said pulling out my gun and holding it to the center of his forehead.

But before I pulled "wait wait" he spoke "oh little birdy wanna talk now"

"If I tell you he will kill me"-"And if you don't tell me I will kill you either way your getting a death sentence. I said annoyed.

"Look if I tell you, you gotta get me out of here and some where far" He pleaded.

"Just say the name and this will all go away"

"Ricky.. it was Ricky"