7. Saved by the kill

Authors Note

This chapter Is going to be Stefano talking to himself so that's going to be the words that are in bold.

¨Iyanna he- hey how um are you? I said nervously, ¨Im good what are you doing here?¨ she said looking confused. ¨umm- we-well what are you doing here?¨ (really what are you doing here she lives over here jackass) ¨well um I live down the street from here¨ she said with a laugh, ¨Right I just came into town to handle some bussines¨-¨ Its all taken care of boss what do you want us to do with the bo-¨-¨ahhh that will be all, thank you¨ I said cutting them off quick with a smile. ¨Hey let's go for a walk¨ I said turning around and gently pushing her off the porch, ¨burn it¨ I said with a whisper back to the security. ¨So what business did you have to handle in the city¨ she said as we continued to walk down this long path. (think think think) ¨umm just came to check on one of my clients to see how they were liking the product¨ (nice one) I said calm and making sure it sounded convincing. ¨Hey what's that on your shirt?¨ she said taking a stop and looking at it, I looked down on the collar of my white button-down shirt and there was a splash of blood.

(shit think Casanova thinkkkkkkkkk) ¨oh um yea they were painting one of my partner's offices red and I um stepped in and got splashed, my mistake where are you heading too tho, are you going to work?¨ I said quickly changing the topic and continuing to walk. ¨No I'm going over to the nursing home to check on my grandmother, sheś been feeling kinda homesick so I figured I go spend some time with her¨ She said as we turned the corner in front of this nursing home, ¨how's everything going on with your family issue¨-¨Ït's a working progress but it's coming along¨-¨well that's good, I'll see you around then¨ She said entering the nursing home. I quickly scoured back to the house where the security was waiting in the car, ¨Is everything okay boss¨ they asked as I entered the car. ¨yes has the mess been taken care of¨-¨Its all good no one will ever even know we were there ¨-¨and as for the girl?¨ I asked remembering that she was our only witness that knew what we were doing there and what probably happened. ¨Thats been taking care of too, she won't talk¨-¨Alright then back to the office we go then¨ I said as we drove off.

I got back to the office pretty late but Fernando was still there, ¨So how did it go kid?¨-¨Call the leaders I said with my hands on my desk and a smirk. ¨Do you have any idea what time it is?¨-¨Oh I'm sorry Gordin did you have anything else to do on this fine night?¨ I said grabbing his shoulder waiting for his response. ¨Diddon't think so now sit¨I said placing him down in the chair, they all sat down at the very long table and just looked at me as I sat with my feet crossed on top of the table. ¨So what is it, what did you call us out here so late for¨ Gordin spoke aggravated, I slid the gold crescent ring that Rico had spent most of the money that he was supposed to bring back to us down the table. ¨Let's just say Rico won't be stealing from us anymore matter of fact he won't be showing his face ever again¨ I said taking my feet off the table, Gordin picked up the ring and shouted in celebration. ¨THE KID DID IT DON'T YOU SEE!¨He said holding the ring up for everyone, everyone else around the table shouted in excitement. It was time for everyone to go back to their homes and offices and surprise, surprise who was standing in the doorway ¨I didn't think you had it in you kid, good job¨ Geovanni said looking at me still with no emotion. ¨Thank you¨ I said closing the door.

¨You did it, kid your first kill how do you feel?¨ Fernando asked passing me a glass filled with some expensive dark liquor. ¨I feel like the Mafia kng¨...

Authors Note

Uh oh, I think we just woke up a side of Stefano that's probably going to influence a lot in his life, and guys I promise the next few chapters will be more of Iyanna and Stefano