Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and went into the office as normal.

I was sitting at my desk and going over who I needed to deal out supply to, to bring back in the market "Boss you have a visitor here to see you" one of my men said.

My head tilted to the side in confusion since I wasn't expecting no one. "Send them in," I said closing my work and waiting for the person to walk in.

A man came in who wore dingy and dirty clothes a held his hat with a tight grip, "Mr.Sanchez what brings you into my office today?" I say laying back and putting my feet up on the table waiting for his response.

"I -uh I just need a little more time," he said still squeezing his hat tightly, "Oh is that so Mr. Sanchez," I said standing up out of my chair and walking up over to him.

"What happened to the 2 months we gave you, we sent you down to the city so I know it wasn't hard to kill it off and get the money now is it," I said walking getting close to him with a small laugh. "n-no sir"-"so then tell me what seems to be the problem, do you still have supply," I asked walking back over to my desk, "I gave all the supply out but I don't have all the money" when he said this I couldn't help but laugh. "Haha what do you mean you don't have all the money but gave out all the supply," I said leaning on my desk.

"I did Installments for people who said they would pay me for it once they got the money," he said nervously, "Oh you did installments haha wow you put layaway on drugs this must be a GOT DAMN FURNITURE STORE HUH Mr. Sanchez"-"n-no sir" I went back over and sat back down at my desk. "Well then it is very unfortunate that you have put me in such a tough spot," I said standing back up and then walking over to him, "you see this clean steel gun look you can see your reflection in it come take a look," I said pulling my gun out and him coming close to see it I then knocked him in his head making him hit the floor.

"Ahh damn it you got blood on my gun, boys can you take this to get cleaned up," I said holding the gun out by the trigger, "You see when you don't deliver on time things like this tends to happen but I mean I do appreciate you coming here with your honestly because then we would have to go out find you and nobody has the time to do that right haha," I said with a laugh which made him give a small which soon ended  when I grabbed his throat and squeezed tightly. "Bring me my money or next time you come a bullet getting left in your head," I said whispering in his ear as he was red in the face and shook his head in agreement, I let him go and ran out of the office.

*skip the rest of the day and go into the night*

It was now around 9 o'clock and I knew this night Iyanna worked tonight so she would be getting off soon so I decided to go pick her up for a little surprise popup date, I walked into the diner and she was putting plates out on the counter, "Hey" I said walking up to the counter with a smile, "Hey Stefano how was your trip?" she said with a smile that had her pearly white teeth peek through. "It was good hey are you busy tonight"-"no," she said slowly with a confused face, "Great I got a surprise for you back at my place," I said with a smile after she clocked out of work we hopped out of a car and went inside and I covered her eyes.

When I uncovered her eyes her mouth dropped in amazement, I hung up twinkle lights and had rose petals covering the floor and of course a bottle of wine she turned around and smiled at me, "what's all this for, I thought we already had date night"-"We did but I felt bad that I had to run out on you in the morning so consider this your make update" I said back with a smile. She turned around and just looked at me with a smile, ¨Why are you so nice to me?¨ she said with a smile and wrapping her arms around my neck, ¨You are worthy of all the greatness in the world¨ I said holding her waist with a smile. ¨Wow that was cringy¨ she said with a laugh letting go and walking over to the living room to take off her coat,"¨Shall we¨ I said grabbing the bottle of wine and pointing up to the stairs, ¨We shall¨ she said as she started to walk upstairs.

¨So Mr.Casonova tell me what does a businessman like you have planned for the future of this city¨ she said as she sat on the bed and having me soon sit next to her with her legs on top of me, ¨Well Iyanna you know it's for the children everything I do is for the children¨ I said passing her a glass of wine as we soon started laughing. Everything about Iyanna fascinated me from the way her natural curls curled to the way her brown skin glowed in the sunlight, ¨You know I'm sorry for having to run out on you that morning, but here let me try to make it up to you¨ I said sitting my glass down and the soon leaning in for a kiss, we kissed and it felt amazing.

She laid back on the bed as we continued to kiss as I was now hovering over her, she unbuttoned my white shirt and flipped me over, ¨Wow I see you got a new tattoo¨ she said sitting on top of me in an out of breath tone, ¨yea figured I'd start adding to the collection¨ I said with a smile which made her smile looking down at me and soon leaning in to kiss me again. I lifted up with her without breaking the kiss and started to take off her shirt, my lips soon went down to her neck, and hands gripping the back of her bra strap her head soon fell back as I unlatched her bra soon flipping her back over. Are chest pressed together and I looked at her, "What" she said looking confused?

"I don't wanna do anything that your not comfortable with"-"I think we then got a little too far to bring up that statement now," she said which made me put my head down and laugh, "Look I just wanna make sure that your totally comfortable"-"Oh no Mr.Casanova are you throwing in the towel already," she said in a slow tone. She soon grabbed my belt loosened and then threw it onto the floor, "oops" she said which made me lean back in a kiss her, I moved from on top of her and grabbed her thighs and pulled them to me she let out a gasp as her body shifted down.

I began kissing from the bottom of her ankle to her inner thigh, I could feel the tension coming off her body as I got closer, "Kitty cat wanna play" I said making Direct eye contact with her. I moved her panties over and boy was there a puddle, I continued to kiss around her area until I finally landed on it which made her let out a breath. "Sounds like we hit a soft spot," I said with a smirk, "Well then don't be a tease," she said laying back still I began to lick and suck on her as her body curled up, When I was done I climbed back to her and gave her a kiss.

I then, leaned in and whispered in her ear "Wanna know what's the best part of being  with a businessman" I said as I rubbed and stretched her arms up and held them, "Were classy in the streets but nasty in the sheets" I said as I slid in her, all the breathe she had was rapidly leaving her body as he tried to move her hands out of my tight grip. I kissed and sucked all down her neck and body as she let out moans, We tossed and turned as our moans filled the room with each stroke I went deeper and deeper as I watched her body try to fight me off but yet still want more of me.

On top, her head went back as our bodies rocked back and forth, Damn she looked even more gorgeous when she was taking dick from a Mafia king.

When we were done our clothes were everywhere, Iyanna came up to me and laid on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and held her until she fell asleep, The way I felt about Iyanna just intensified but still I knew I was playing a dangerous game....