4. Catastrophe and Business

I walk into my office the next morning and everybody's face fell dull ¨what is it?¨ I asked standing looking at everyone. ¨It's Fernando¨ Ms.gomez spoke with sadness ¨what about Fernando¨ I asked curiously. ¨He had a heart attack last night heś in the hospital¨ my heart just fell to my stomach  and my mind started spinning. ¨what hospital¨ I said looking up at Ms.gomez.

I wasted no time going over there to see him ¨Hi I'm here to see Fernando Gomez they said he was admitted to this hospital last night¨ I spoke to the women at the front desk ¨yes your his son right, he told us you might come in right this way¨ I had this mixed feeling of sadness , joy ,anger but the one that stood out the most was happy, happy that he considered me as a son.

¨Stefano¨ his raspy voice said as I walked into the room seeing him with an oxygen tube connected to his nose. ¨Fernando my buddy im so sorr-¨-¨no you were right I had no right to keep such a thing from you even if you were going through alot¨ he cut me off. ¨But I'm still sorry I had no right to act the way I acted and talk to you the way I did and then now you're in the hospital what if you didn't make it, it would have been all my fault¨ I said with a tear coming down my face. ¨aye aye wipe that tear your a mafia leader, mafia leaders don't cry they show that their nobody to fuck with, besides you wouldn't have had caused this, eating a lot of fast food and smoking like there's no tomorrow is what caused this¨ He said with a laugh which made me laugh.

¨I love you kid¨-¨ I love you to Fernanado¨ I said looking at him with a smile and exiting the room. I went back to my office and I thought about what Fernando said a mafia leader is ruthless and is none to be played with ¨Ms.gomez¨ I called out into the hallway. ¨yes Mr.casonova¨-¨ grab a camera we have a video to make¨ I said turning around with a smirk.

¨Good evening gentlemen, it has come to my attention that a lot of you seem to be very concern about the part that I play when it comes to me taking over the business now while I greatly appreciate the concern it is really not needed as you know my father was a king in this business as many of you are and I believe that you would be glad to know that I was made in my father's image if not even better now I hope that this video does you well in the closure that you need and let's hope  I don't have to send out another one cause the second one might not be as nice¨ I sent this video out to all the leaders to show them that my business is my business and not to mess with it.

¨Good night Mr.Casonova¨-¨good night Julie¨ I said exiting out the building ¨Mr. Casonova hmm has a nice ring to it a little out the lead for you I always preferred baby stef¨ A voice from around the corner of the building said, right away I recognized the voice. ¨Ricky to what do I owe the pleasure¨ I said looking up at the night sky and then turning around with a smirk. ¨what I cant come to see my favorite little cousin Stefano?¨ he said walking up to me smiling Ricky was my older cousin from my dad's brother who I never really ever met but Ricky was always around. He stood in a black suit with his hands in his pants pocket as we just looked eye to eye.

¨How about a drink¨ He said with a smirk.

Pretty boring and basic chapter but don't worry all the good parts soon come let me know what you think .