73

"Ahhh" She screamed in agony and grabbed her gushing leg as she crumbled to the floor.

"I'm going to put all the cards on the table for you because I hate behind the back dealers, if you know what I mean". I said making a reference to dirty casino dealers, she looked at me sharply and continued to hold her leg.

"lets put a towel around that, wouldn't want you to bleed out before our conversation has even started". I said throwing her towel, she tied it tightly around her leg to create pressure, her face tense in pain.

"Now," I said sitting back down.

"Your life has no value to me and because your life has no value to me I have no sympathy when inflicting pain on you, meaning I have no regrets killing you". Our eyes met on the last part.

"Kill your own mother?" She said with devastation in her voice.

"Don't flatter yourself, as far as I'm concern you are a figment of my imagination".

"Now, I have some questions , you have some answers, you don't answer, or if I feel you are lying I am entitled to shoot you understood?" She shook her head yes quickly.

"Perfect, tell me about the night you kilt my father."

She looked at me with a look of such confusion, her head tilted to the side, eyebrows arched inward.

"Is that what think?'

"Not an answer to my question" I said rolling my eyes annoyed.

"Is that what someone told you?"

"Remember how this works" I said reloading the gun.

" I didn't kill your father" She said in a stern voice, looking away with glossy eyes.

I paused, not for long but long enough for me to actually believe she was telling the truth.

Not because she was on the verge of crying but because she almost sounded offend of the question being ask, as if she would never and someone is telling otherwise.

"Start talking"

She looked away silent.

I shot the wall next to her so close to her shoulder its a miracle it didn't graze her.

" Let me remind you me and patience aren't very known".

"I swore to myself I would never speak of those events ever again".

"Then I guess your swearing yourself to death". I said reloading my gun aiming the gun directly at her head.

But before I could pull it my phone rang.

"Kinda busy right now" I said keeping my concentration on Alissa.

"Fine, I'll be right over". The phone hung up and I looked at Alissa with a a daring smirk.

"You get to live a little longer, being that I have been called t a urgent matter, but don't feel so lucky yet".

"I wouldn't dare leave you here to escape, your coming with me".

I tied her hands a threw her in the back of my car.

I pulled up to a loading dock where I was told something was sent for me to receive urgently.

I hopped out the car and opened the back door to where Alissa sat.

"Don't go anywhere" I said with a devious smirk and squeezing her leg.

She screamed in pain.

There were storage containers everywhere and three of my men stood in front of my car.