9. Artistic dating

After the convo, I had with Fernando last night I knew what I had to do so this morning I woke up and decided to go over to the diner. ¨Hey If you see this guy do me favor don't let him¨ I said showing the front desk a picture of Ricky, ¨Good morning kid hop in¨ Fernando said standing in front of the building holding a car door open. ¨Umm good morning Fernando I was actually on my way to the diner to see Iyanna¨ I said looking confused on why he was here, ¨That's going to have to wait until later you have a very special day a head¨ he said still holding the door open and waiting for me to get in. I got into the car and we drove off, ¨Where are we going?¨ I said looking over at Fernando confused, ¨Its tattoo day¨ he said with excitement, ¨Tattoo day¨ I said confused. ¨Yea every mafia leader gets a tattoo after their first kill here's mine¨ He said pulling his sleeve back, the tattoo read 'I've never kilt a man that wasn't worth killing' ¨sound like something you would say¨ I said with a small laugh at the end. ¨So do we all get the same tattoo¨-¨No that's what makes the tattoo so special it can say whatever and it can be wherever, one of the leaders got one on their butt, but you didn't hear that from me¨ He said bursting out with laughter.

We arrived at the tattoo place and walked in ¨Heyy Fernando my buddy your back, what you want this time¨ A woman spoke wrapping her arm around Fernando. ¨HaHa, oh no those days is over I'm here for my son¨ he said pointing over to me as I looked around at the shop, ¨Hey Fernando I didn't know you had a kid¨ she said looking at him in shock. ¨I don't my best friend had a kid but sadly he was kilt so I took him in and he's been my kid since, ¨ he said with a smile which made me smile. ¨alright kid come sit down¨ she said putting on her gloves, I sait down in the chair kind of uncomfortable since it was my first tatto, ¨Hey kid relax you drink?¨-¨Umm yea¨I said as she went over and grabbed a bottle of vodka. ¨Here drink this, it'll numb the pain, so what are getting¨ she said with her hands on her hips. ¨I want the word'king' written in arabic from the back of my ear down to my neck¨-alright what made you chooe that¨ she said prepping her tools, ¨My father was a king and I like to believe that im following in his foot steps¨ I said taking a sip of the vodka. ¨That's sweet so who'd you kill?¨ she said looking at me waiting for a response.

¨Wait what¨ I said looking concerned and confused at Fernando on how she would know that, ¨HAHA relax kid she's family, this Martez baby sister Selena she has done all our tattos¨ he said getting up and grabbing her shoulder. ¨haha¨ I said in a low sarcastic tone, ¨Could of maybe had told me before¨-¨Yea but I wanted to see your face when she asked you totally gave away that you were a killer¨ he said with another laugh, ¨really tho kid who did you kill?¨ she asked fixing her glove. ¨Some drug addict guy who stole some money and supply¨-¨Ouu that's a big one, im proud of you kid, those attics tend to be the real crazy ones now drink up we're about to get started¨ she said and I began to drink . When we were done I was beyond drunk off my ass, ¨hey hey Fernando wh-what time is it?¨ I said in a drunk tone and stumbling into the car. ¨Its 7:30¨ he said getting me into the car and then sliding in himself, ¨What!¨ I said looking at my watch and looking around, ¨I have to get to the diner I have too see Iyanna¨ I said franticly. ¨Don't worry we'll get you there¨ he said signiling the driver to start driving. ¨Hey Fernando, what age did you get your first mafia tattoo?¨ I said still in a kinda drunk tone, ¨I was 28¨-¨Who was it?¨ I said looking over too him, ¨It was the man who kilt my father" I looked at him with sorrow. ¨Yea so trust me kid when I say I feel your pain about your father, I went through the same thing¨ he said looking over at me.

¨You know something, your the youngest leader out here especally with a kill this is what makes you strong, doing something in history that no one could had ever imagined, rememeber that son¨ he said pointing to me and holding my shoulder. ¨Now go get the girl¨ he said as we pulled up infront of the diner, I exitied out the car with a sobber enough mindset to speak and not sound like a complete dumbass. I walked in the diner where Iyanna was about to clock out and go home, ¨Iyanna¨ I said walking over to the counter, ¨Hey Mr.casonova, what's up with your neck?¨ she asked since my neck was covered in bandages from the tatto. ¨We can talk about that over dinner, how would you like to go out with me Friday night?¨

Authors Note

Finally he made his move on Iyanna now let's see how how date night goes