Chapter 68

"This has gotten out of control now Stefano" Gordon entered my office anger present on his face.

"And all for what? Revenge? Your wife?" I tilted my head and gave him an odd look.

"Don't give me that look there's blood all in the downstairs warehouse"

"Ahh yes our guest had seem to have an accident, they lost their trigger finger" I said chuckling after.

"No worries i'll get someone to clean it and those floors will be back to sparking in no time"

"WHAT IS THIS JUST SOME GAME TO YOU" He said grabbing me out my chair and slamming me against the wall.

"Your starting a war and for what? your acting like a high school teen boy who's trying to get back at the bad boy for hurting his girlfriend"

"Let go of me" I said in a calm voice while his face stayed flared up in anger.

He released me and I straightened out my shirt.

"I get it you love your wife an you will do anything for her I get that we all got wives and people we love but this."

"You don't know what your getting your self into, this business your father-"

"My father is dead, much like this conversation and if you ask me I think it's about time some things change around here starting with you getting the hell out of my face"

I said pushing pass him and going to sit back down in my chair.

He shook his head in disappointment before leaving out my office.

"Yikes, who got the big guy upset?"

"I can practically see smoke coming out his ears"

A female voice came through the door making me lift my head up from my busy desk.

"V!" I said with excitement as her white teeth came through her dark lips.

I greeted her with a tight hug.

"How's your father?"

She took a breath.

"He's okay still a touch and go situation"

"How's Iyanna?"

"Pregnant and cranky"

We shared a laugh before I sat back down in my chair.

"So what brought you back here?"

"I hear things are getting sticky with New york territory"

I rolled my eyes.

"Wouldn't call it sticky, just some people can't take no for an answer"

I said fiddling with my fingers and slight twisting in my chair.

"So is that what this is, you got called down here to what, clean up my mess, babysit me?"

"No I came here on my own free will but I did here talk around about you going mad"

I chuckled leaning back in my chair.

" A guy stabbed my unknowing pregnant wife at the time to the point of her almost dying but yet I'm called mad for even barely giving him a taste of what's he done to me"

"They just feel it's unnecessary blood being spilt for not a true probable cause"

I turned my chair, glancing at her before getting up and proceeding to walk to her.

"Is that how you feel to, Veronica"

"The blood being spilt isn't for a real cause, it's not for the business?"

I said with quotations on the last part.

"That's not what i'm saying Stefano" She said with her voice getting shaky and heavy as I got close to her.

"Tell me V, If it were you would you want me to make each and every one of them suffer for how they hurt you, hurt us?"

"If it was you I married"

"You who I laid in bed with every night, holding " My finger tips brushed against her arm making her look down with a shiver.

"If it were you who was carrying my child right now"

She looked up at me as we were eye to eye.

I knew her answer from the look in her eye.

I smirked backing away from her as she let the breath she had been holding fall.

I walked over to my chair and grabbed my jacket.

"Exactly, don't be a bitch because someone else is living out your dream" I said before walking out my office doors.

I had nothing else to further discuss with anyone of them.

So I headed home.

I turned my key in the door to see Iyanna with a mug in her hand as she had now had a stomach that her shirt couldn't fit over.

And a women sitting on the couch with a mug also.

"Uh who's this?" I said placing my keys on the island.

"Stefano, she says she is your mother."

Oh hell no I was not going through this return of the family bullshit again.

"Alright Iyanna you upstairs and you up and on to the balcony I don't need blood getting everywhere" I said holding my gun to the women on the couch.

"Stefano-"

"Iyanna we are not doing this right now, upstairs" I said in a loud voice.

"What's the attitude?"

"My attitude? you let a stranger in here who claims to be my mother who I haven't even seen nor heard from in years excuse me for having an attitude over your stupidity"

Okay i'll admit I was on a edge.

"Stefano" The women spoke standing up.

"Look at me"

I stayed quiet.

"Stefano Milo Casanova"

My head turnt to her.

"I know it's been years but tell me you still remember my eyes as much as I remember yours" She said walking closer to me soon placing her hand on the gun and lowering it.

"I'm not here to hurt you but I know your in some trouble"

"Please don't come playing mommy now, Ive been fell and needed my bobo kissed along time ago, and guess what nobody ever came so please save it"

I said opening the door and waiting for her to leave.

She left and I closed the door.

I walked around to get to the steps.

"I-"

"Not a word out of you" I said pointing my finger at her and stomping up the steps.

I was boiling with rage.

I stared into the mirror, emotions pacing all over the place.

My breathing got heavier and my rage came through, I punched the glass breaking it.

"WHAT THE HELL STEFANO"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Iyanna voice boomed through the room.

I snapped......