Chapter 46

¨Wakey, wakey¨ I said as I swayed his face back and forth he woke up with widened eyes.

He was tied to the chair and he pulled his body trying to get out.

¨I wouldn't do that if I were you¨

¨It only makes them tighter¨ Veronica said as she circled around him before whispering in his ear.

We circled around him black gloves on our hands as a bright light shined in his face.

¨What is the meaning of this?¨

¨Oh lets not act dumb Luis¨

¨We know that for the past few months that although we have been so close to Ricky he always seemed so far and now we know why¨

¨Its because he had his best sidekick on the inside¨ He gave us a glare.

¨tu ne découvriras jamais rien¨ (Youll never find out anything) he spoke in French.

¨Drôle¨" (funny) Veronica spoke with a knife gliding against his throat lightly causing chills to run down his spine.

¨Il pense que nous ne connaissons pas le français¨ (He thinks we don't know French ) 

I said as we smirked at each other again.

Veronica thing was always knives, she could throw one and would never miss she always hit her target, same for me with a gun.

¨Now we can do this in English French, Easy or hard, I just want to make one thing clear to you, you're going to tell us one way or another¨ I said as I held a gun to the side of his head.

¨Im not going to ask the obvious question on who put you up to this because that was clearly Ricky and I'm not going to ask you why because its clearly because you believed in his sick fantasy, but what I will ask is how?¨

¨How did you manage to sneak yourself here under my nose?¨ I said as I was really close to his face.

¨Your weak-minded just like your father was¨

Before I could even speak, Veronica launched her knife right into his leg.

He yelled in pain.

¨I'd choose your words very and I mean very wisely Stefano may have little patience but me, I have none¨. she said as she stepped on his crotch pushing down harder and harder with her long heel.

¨Easy v¨" I said as she stepped back from him.

¨Know but really do tell¨ 

¨After the bombing, when Dom died they called in for immediate back up to enclose the situation this was the time where I took action and switched out with the original guy who was supposed to step in¨

¨Wheres the original guy then?¨ 

¨At the bottom of the ocean somewhere decaying¨

¨So you know who sent the bomb¨ He laughed 

¨Oh how could you be so stupid, it was me,  that had nothing to do with Ricky I decided to make the game a little bit more hotter¨ he spoke those last words slowly.

¨You know V one thing I never understood was how much of a smart ass a guy could be even when they are near facing death¨

¨Its almost like they're asking for a death wish¨ She said as she glided the blade down his shoulder.

¨So where is Ricky?¨

¨I don't know¨ Veronica threw another knife, this one hitting his stomach.

He yelled out in pain even louder.

¨Where's Ricky?¨

¨I told you I don't know¨ Veronica threw another knife hitting him in his chest.

Each yell being louder than the last.

¨I can do this all day¨ she said as she picked up another knife.

¨ I swear, I swear I don't Know the only communication we had was me telling him how close you guys were on him, he never told me where he was tho¨ He said as he gasped for air.

¨Well then thank you for your time Mr.Lamez¨ I said as I gestured my head to V.

She went behind him held his head up and slit his throat clean across.

Blood poured out as he choked.

¨You don't get to be a rat in my business and think you can walk out here alive¨ I said, his eyes bulging out his head before I pulled the trigger striking him in the head and killing him instantly.

Blood splattered on me and Veronica.

¨Wow and I thought I was supposed to be the one with no paticence¨ Veronica said looking at me.

¨Oh you are I just didn't have any today either¨ 

I said as I wiped my hands off.

¨Call someone down here to clean this up and you get cleaned up yourself self¨ I said as I gestured towards the door.

¨Right away Mr. Casonava she said in a seductive voice¨ I laughed

I decided to head back home to Iyanna and make sure everything was okay over there.

I opened the door to not see the girls in the living room no more but to see, the house cleaned and Iyanna in the kitchen cooking.

¨Hey I was so worried about you¨ She said as she hugged me tight as if I was gone for days.

¨You didn't call, you didn't text¨ she said as her head was still rested on my chest.

¨An- and you seemed really mad ¨ she stuttered

¨Sorry I got held up in the office¨ I said as she pulled back from me.

She pulled back and she looked at my face.

¨Whos blood is that?¨" she asked looking at the splatter on my face and the blood that had stained my white shirt.

¨A guy involved with Ricky but don't worry he's handled¨ 

¨I assume the victorious Stefano saved the day as always¨ she said looking up at me with a smile.

¨Actual I was the sidekick to this one, Veronica handled it, I just made it happen a whole lot quicker¨

I said as I walked past her going over to the kitchen to see what she was cooking that smelled so good.

¨Oh really¨ she said leaning on the counter as she saw me take some food out of the pot¨

¨Batman always needs its Robin¨

¨Shes my Robin and I'm batman¨

¨Only I have some joker ways¨ I said with a smile and she smiled back.

¨Well let's go Batman you have bad guy blood all over you Into the shower.....¨