Two Missons one guy

I drove off in a hurry to get back to my place, "Okay got a date tonight and a trip the next morning" I said entering my apartment. "Wow I need to clean" I said looking at all my clothes thrown around.

I grabbed my black leather duffle bag and I began packing, "Alexa schedule me the earliest flight for Saturday morning" I said talking to the home box that sat on my kitchen table. I decided to go with a black suit (typical)  for date night.

I had some stops that I needed to make before the date tonight so I headed over to the nicest and most fancies restaurant you could imagine in downtown Chicago.

"Good evening Mr.Casanova table for one" a lady at the front spoke , "no actually I would like your finest balcony view for later tonight"-"Have something special planned for tonight Mr.Casanova" she said writing down the reservation "very" I said exiting out the restaurant.

When I exited, I felt this eerie feeling that someone was watching me I looked around but I seen no one I got back into the car and drove over to my office.

"Ms.Gomez cancel all my meetings for tomorrow I'll be out on a business trip" I said walking into my office, I went and grabbed my gun out of the desk and put in my my back and covered it.

As much as I wanted to have a regular date night, I knew someone was watching me and I'd rather put a bullet in them in front of Iyanna then a bullet in her or me and we die. I left the office and went back to my house to get ready.

*Date night *

Afterwards I went over into the city to pick up Iyanna. I knocked on the door and when she opened I was amazed, she wore a red silk dress that crossed over and black heels that laced up to half her calf her hair was a big afro that had curls that spiraled with brown at the ends, she was beautiful. "Wow you look amazing" I said as I just looked at her mesmerized .

"And you look how you usually do" she said with a laugh. We entered the car and then drove off to the restaurant. When we we entered the restaurant Iyanna eyes lit up in amazement at the restaurant as the waitress took us to our reserved table.

When we sat down I just stared at her as the twinkle lights reflected off her glowing brown skin the way her curls bounce when she would move.

"So a guy asks me on a date and all I know is his last name sounds like an intro too a bar joke" she said with her hand on her chin and a laugh which made me smile.

"My names  Stefano."

"Stefano wow you really do sound like a business man" she said and we both laughed.

" So your gonna tell me about that tattoo?" she said leaning over to look at it. "It says king I got it in honor of my father" I trailed off continuing to admire her beauty.

"So what does a business man like you do with a diner girl like me?" she said looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"It's more to your story and I wanna read about it" I said with a smile.

"Very fancy restaurant"

"yea"

"yea"

we both said looking at each other laughing.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"yea" she said with a laugh as we got up and exited.

I took her back to my penthouse and onto the balcony where she could see the stars.

"There beautiful" she said looking up as I leant behind her and looking up also, I stepped inside to grab us a bottle of whine.

"How can you own this place?" she said looking around and then walking over to the kitchen counter.

"Well I am a business man but my guardian also helps me take care of the place" I said passing her a glass of whine.

"Wow red whine, you really are the romantic kind " she said taking a sip. We drank and listened to music as we danced and laughed and then crashed on the floor.

As I sat against the wall she laid in between me with her curry hair laying on my chest, "I really appreciated tonight, I never really get to go out my life depends on me trying to work to get where I need to be" she said in a tired voice.

Iyanna and I weren't that different after all , Yes I may have been born on the richer side of things but we were both two young adults who is still figuring things out  and working very hard. When I looked down at her she was sleep, "Goodnight beautiful" I said kissing her on forehead.