Not Today...Not Tomorrow...

You enter a large storage room and see Kingpin stop near a table of artifacts. It must be some of the stolen goods he laundered.

You: This is the end of the line, Philip.

Kingpin laughs, and leans against the table.

Kingpin: This is the first time I've seen you up close...wow.

You: Can't say the same about you. Your campaign pictures were everywhere during the election.

Kingpin rubs his chin.

Kingpin: Almost six years...six years of you making it hard for me to take over this city. It will be achieved soon, though.

You: I don't know...I kind of like how it is now...maybe even better with you behind bars.

Kingpin: I care about this city more than you think.

You: I doubt that.

You shoot a web at both his hands. You think it'll keep him subdued, but he simply rips it apart. He's stronger than he looks.

You runs and grabs you with both arms. He lifts you up and starts squeezing. You feel your bones begin to crack.

You: Argh! Personal space, Philip!

You knee him in the chest and leap out of his grasp. You try to sweep his legs, but he doesn't fall. Man, this guy is a tank.

He kicks you, and grab you by the shoulders. He tosses you into a display case, and you crash through it.

Kingpin goes over to the table and grabs an antique sword. He unsheathes it from its compartment and charges as you're getting up.

Your spider sense tingles and you dodge the first swing. His second swing is too quick and he slashes your abdomen. You yelp in pain.

You land a hook across his face and a jab at his stomach, which makes him stumble back. He quickly recovers and slashes downward, slicing your left thigh. He then goes upwards and cuts your side.

You: Argh!

You didn't know Kingpin is adept with a sword.

You shoot a web at his face, disorienting him. You leap onto his back and start punching him. He stumbles around while you're on top of him, but he throws you back on the ground.

He brings his sword down and stabs into your shoulder. You yell again.

Kingpin: This will be the last time you interfere with my operations, Spider-Man.

You quickly kick him in the face while you're laying on the floor. He falls back, leaving the sword impaled into your shoulder. You get back up and pull the sword out, dropping it on the ground.

You lean against another display case, holding your shoulder wound and bleeding from your other cuts.

Moments after, Violet crashes through the doorway and rolls onto the floor. The Prowler walks in and charges his blaster again. Before he can fire at Violet, he sees Kingpin exhausted and on one knee.

He chooses to ignore the both of you and go to Kingpin.

Prowler: Let's go, boss.

Kingpin nods and starts making his way to the exit. The Prowler follows.

Violet begins to get up as you fall onto your knees.

You: Cat...they're running away...