Turbo Jet

A/N: Thank you for 1K reads! Glad to see that many of you are enjoying this! You guys are amazing.

{A Few Weeks Later}

You and your friends had just come out of class. Louis was walking with Aasim. You walked with Clementine, holding hands.

Louis: So guys....you up for a bite?

Aasim: Bro. It's not even Friday.

Louis: Any day is grub day.

You: Sorry man, I actually got plans. The Bugle wants me to take pictures of this new artifact at the Museum of Modern Art. Don't know what it is though.

Aasim: It's a mini sculpture by Henry Moore. I'm actually going to the presentation....my dad works there.

You: Really? I guess we'll see each other there.

Louis: Well since I suppose Aasim has to go home and get ready, I'll drive you two lovebirds home.

He looks at both you and Clementine.

You both nod and follow Louis to his car, and enter it. Louis sits in the driver's seat while you and Clementine sit in the back together.

Louis looks at the empty passenger seat, then at you.

Louis: Feels like yesterday when my good friend sat in this seat. But he was just a boy at that time. Now....he's grown into a man.

Clementine chuckles.

You: Shut up, man. Just drive.

The both of you laugh, and he starts to drive.

Clementine lays her head on your shoulder as the trip ensues.

~~~

{Later That Day}

You were outside the museum, along with a crowd of people waiting for the sculpture to be presented.

You held your camera, and we're wearing your Daily Bugle tag with your name on it.

You see Aasim sitting on a seat with his father, who's going through flashcards of what he's going to say when he presents the artifact.

After some time, the presentation begins.

Aasim dad, Mr. Ionello, goes up on the podium.

He introduces himself and thanks the sponsors of the museum. Then, he unveils the sculpture.

A/N: In case you needed a visual

It's weird looking. You didn't know why the Bugle wanted photos of this. But you had to anyway.