Teamwork

You and Clementine were in the lab trying to develop a serum for Dr. Connors. You looked through his old notes, and your own notes to try and configure something. What you were going to develop would bring him back, but his new arm would go back to being a stump.

But that's the price of bringing him back to human form.

After many tests, you finally made a serum. Clementine held the vial in her hand.

Clementine: This should work. Right?

You took it from her hand, and inserted it into the syringe gun.

You: It should.

Clementine: First course of action is done. But now you need to find him.

You nod, and scratch your head through your mask.

You: Yeah....that's the tough part.

You go over to Dr. Connors's desk, and look through the papers shuffled on the table. You already looked through some of them while developing the cure.

You see on folder that you haven't opened, and check it out. It's lawsuit papers against Oscorp.

You begin to read it as Clementine walks over to you. You take off your mask so you can get a better look.

Clementine: What is it?

You continue reading, and learn about Dr. Connors's accident working for Oscorp. He was also fired and ridiculed by Norman Osborn.

You begin to think. You saw how Dr. Connors's couldn't control his rage and animalistic urges when you fought him. There is a possibility that his rage could be controlling his urges, and where to go next.

Oscorp, the place where Louis is at was well. He is an Osborn.

You put down the files.

You: He's going to Oscorp.

Clementine: What?

You: He blames them for his accident. He blames Norman. Now, he's going there, where Louis is now.

Clementine: Oh my god. You think he will....?

You know she's worried about whether he will kill Louis, as a proxy for Norman.

You: I'm not going to wait around and find out.

You put on your mask.

THWIP!

You swing up to the open skylight, and leave the lab.

••

Louis was in his father's old office, sitting at his desk. He was looking through old files of his.

He read about the different experiments his father developed. Military hardware, contracts that involved creating drugs for human enhancement, and fragmentation bombs were some.

He then looked at the picture on the desk. It had Norman and an 11 year old Louis sitting on his lap. Louis let a tear drop from his eye. He missed his dad.

He blamed Spider-Man for taking him away. Like he told you at the funeral, he will find a way to make him pay.

Suddenly, Louis heard glass breaking down the hall.

Louis: Who's there?

There was nobody in the building but him. He began to get up from his chair, and slowly crept towards the door.