Battle in Seoul

{The Next Day}

You, Steve, Andrea, and Daryl travel to South Korea where Helen Cho is located. You hope it's not too late.

Daryl and Andrea drop you and Cap off while they stay in the Quinjet. You both run into the building and to her lab, where you stumble upon bodies of scientists. Helen Cho is up against the wall, injured.

Steve: Dr. Cho!

Helen groans as you go over to her.

Dr. Cho: He's uploading himself into the body.

You: Where?

Dr. Cho: The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up, you have to get the cradle to Stark.

Steve: First we have to find it.

Dr. Cho: Go.

You and Steve leave the lab and run out of the building. Steve radios Andrea and Daryl.

Steve: Did you guys copy that?

Daryl: Loud and clear.

Andrea: I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest.

Daryl looks down below and sees a cargo truck driving down the hallway.

Daryl: There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you guys. On the loop by the bridge.

Steve climbs the ladder while you wall-crawl. You help Steve up onto the overpass.

Daryl: You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver.

You: No. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city.

Steve: We need to draw out Ultron.

You look over the overpass and see the truck about to pass by below.

You: There!

You and Steve wait for the perfect moment to leap off. It gets close and the two of you jump off the overpass and land on top of the truck. Steve rolls a bit and almost falls off, but grabs on to the back.

You: Cap! I got you.

Inside the truck, Ultron realizes your arrival. He charges up his beam.

Ultron: Leave me alone!

He blasts open the cargo door and Steve dangles from it. Ultron blasts it again, tearing it off its hinges. Steve leaps up and grabs onto the top of the truck.

Steve: Well, he's definitely unhappy.

Daryl speaks from the radio.

Daryl: You guys are no match for him.

Steve: Thanks, Dixon.

You help Steve up onto the top of the truck. Ultron gets out and hovers over you.

Ultron: You know what's in that Cradle?

Ultron shoots a beam at Steve who deflects it with his shield.

Ultron: The power to make real change. And that terrifies you.

You: Speaking of terrifying, I can see why you want a new body.

Ultron: Quips and jokes. The sign of a man who's deflecting his fear.

You: No, it's just my thing. Who wants a boring hero?