Divide and Conquer

The lab is filled with smoke and up in flames. You get up, and see Jesus on the floor. You help him up, and notice everybody else is gone.

Jesus speaks into his radio.

Jesus: Hill?

Maria: It was an external explosion. One of the engines. If we lose another one this aircraft is going down.

Jesus decides to radio Tony.

Jesus: Stark?

Tony: Heard. I'm on it.

Jesus looks at you.

Jesus: Follow me.

You follow Jesus through the corridors of the Hellicarrier, passing by agents and engineers trying to get to their stations. You both run into the main area, where Jesus begins to speak to one of the head agents.

Jesus: Bring the carrier about to a 1-8-0, heading south! Take us to the water.

Agent: We're flying blind. Navigation's recalibrating after the engine failure.

Jesus: Is the sun coming up?

Agent: Uh, yes, sir.

Jesus: Then put it on the left. Get us over water. One more turbine goes down, and we drop.

Jesus went over to his console, and saw Maria walk by.

Jesus: We need full evac on the lower hangar bay.

You: I can go help.

Jesus nods, and you begin to follow Maria. Suddenly, your spider sense goes off when a grenade rolls into the main area.

You: Grenade!

You push Maria away.

BOOM!

The both of you land into the lower floor by the computers after the detonation.

Men in full tactical gear come into the room with rifles raised. Jesus gets behind cover, and waits for two of them to pass by. He attacks, and subdues one of them before shooting down the second.

You tap on your wristbands and deploy your web shooters. It was time for some out-of-costume Spider-Man action.

You leap over the railing and shoot a web at a gunmen about to fire at Jesus. You pull him towards you, landing a roundhouse kick to knock him out. Two more gunmen enter through another doorway, and you quickly run to them.

You're like a blur. You kick one into a wall, and deftly grab the other man's rifle and hit him in the face with it.

One more enemy arrives, but Maria shoots him down before he can attack.

Jesus speaks into his radio.

Jesus: We got a perimeter breach. Hostiles are in S.H.I.E.L.D gear!

More rogue agents show up. Jesus and Maria shoot them down as you stay back and shoot some as well with your webs. Suddenly, an arrow flies into the room and explodes upon impact, taking a few S.H.I.E.L.D agents down.

Another explodes upon impact. You look up and see Daryl above through a hole in the wall. He shoots another arrow that implants into the computers like a USB before fleeing.

You: It's Dixon!

The hellicarrier begins to power down. The engine shuts off and the aircraft begins to lean right. Jesus speaks into his comms again.