City Hall

{The Next Day}

It was great to hear that Officer Davis was going to be presented with an award at city hall for his heroics last night. The current mayor, Ezekiel Payton, will present him the award.

Ezekiel is actually the father of your friend Sophia and husband of her mother Carol. He's been a part of city council for years, and after Fisk's arrest, was voted in as the next mayor.

Clementine invited you to join her to watch the ceremony. You figured it'd be cool to watch Alvin get his award and possibly catch up with Sophia and Carl if they ended up attending as well.

THWIP!

You make your way to city hall.

• •

{Meanwhile}

Alvin, Rebecca, and AJ walk down the sidewalk towards city hall. Alvin wears a nice ironed police uniform. Rebecca points ahead.

A/N: Since AJ is 14 right now, I felt I needed to age him up and not use his model from the game

A/N: Since AJ is 14 right now, I felt I needed to age him up and not use his model from the game. So, say hello to young Alfred Enoch!

Rebecca: There's the stage entrance. And we'll be right out front.

Alvin takes a deep breath.

Officer Davis: Sounds like a lot of people out there.

Rebecca smiles and holds his arm.

Rebecca: You'll be fine, honey.

Officer Davis: Last time I gave a speech, I was in high school. Mr. Kirkman gave me a C minus.

AJ chuckles as he looks at the crowd.

Rebecca: If only Mr. Kirkman could see you now.

AJ: Hey, you got this, Dad. Like come on, you saved Spider-Man. I think that makes you an official super hero.

Officer Davis: A super hero?

He chuckles.

Officer Davis: Or...maybe I'm just a guy who doesn't give up.

Rebecca gives her husband a kiss. Alvin smiles and starts walking towards the stage entrance. Rebecca starts walking with AJ to the seats.

Rebecca: Come on, honey.

• •

You arrive at city hall, and see the crowd of people in front of the staging area. It's not long until you see Clementine, who's talking with some familiar looking people.

Sophia: Oh my god, is that Y/N?

You smile as you walk towards the trio.

You: Yup. It's me.