You Saved Me

{The Next Day}

The school day seemed to go by slower than usual. It didn't help that the vibe between you and Clementine was....interesting....to say the least.

When you first saw her in the morning, the both of you simply exchanged hellos. But, her blushing was noticeable. Heck, you were blushing yourself.

Even at lunch the both of you only said a few lines of dialogue to each other. Louis even found it weird, but funny at the same time.

You were in Mr. Daniels's film class for the final period. Aasim and Brody were in there as well. The class had the last 10 minutes to themselves as Mr. Daniels watched videos on his laptop.

Aasim: Dude. What's up with you?

He noticed you in deep thought.

You: Hm? Why do you mean?

Aasim: You've been acting hella weird. You and Clem.

Brody was with the two of you, listening in.

You: I don't know man....

Aasim: Did something happen?

You didn't know how to respond.

Brody: Well....you didn't hear this from me....

Brody was always the type to gossip or reveal secrets.

Brody: Spider-Man saved her last night.

Aasim was in awe. You didn't want to just sit there with no expression, so you acted like it shocked you as well.

Aasim: What happened? Is she okay?

Brody: She's fine. But the saving wasn't the only thing that was interesting about that night....

She then looked at you.

You: Um....what?

Brody: Looks like your friend Spider-Man spilled the beans about your feelings for Clem....to her.

Aasim: Hoooooly shit....wait your friends with Spider-Man?

You brush off Aasim's question. Then, you try to act shocked about the fact that Spider-Man told Clementine about your feelings.

You: He told Clem? Man....

Brody: Dude....Clem likes you. A lot. I know you like her a lot too. It's about time you two have a talk.

You nod, and rub your head.

You: I know. I'm going to talk to her after school.

The bell then rings after your statement.

Aasim: Looks like it's time.

The three of you leave the classroom, and you walk out of campus. There, you see Clementine walking with Ruby.

The two groups meet up.

Aasim: Hey, babe.

Aasim gives Ruby a peck on the cheek.

You look at Clementine.

You: Clem?

Clementine: Yes?

You: Can I talk to you....alone?

Her eyes slightly widen, and she looks at Brody.

Brody smiles.

Clementine: O-oh. Okay.

The two of you walk down the campus sidewalk, and make it to a shaded area with a tree and a bench nearby. Luckily no students are sitting there. The two of you stand near the tree.

Clementine: So....what is it?

You take a deep breath.

You: Look....I want to be able to say this myself....to you.

She listens.

You: Ever since you moved to New York....into my neighborhood....into my school....you've always caught my eye. You were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I never thought a guy like me would be able to even be near you. From that time we talked at the science exhibit to homecoming to now....you've made me feel something I haven't felt in my whole life.

Clementine's eyes began to water.

You: You were there when my uncle died. You stayed with my aunt when I ran off in anger. You were there for me those next three weeks mourning with me and my aunt. You came to the funeral when you didn't have to. I don't know where I would be right now if you weren't there.

You take a breath again, trying to keep your composure. You were in a dark time in your life when your uncle died....you felt like it was your fault....you felt like dying.

You: You saved me.

You look at Clementine, who's trying to keep her composure as well, and she's speechless.

For a split second, you didn't even think....

You were going to tell her you were Spider-Man.

You: Look Clementine....I-

You are stopped when Clementine's lips pressed against yours. You two passionately kiss as Clementine holds your head with both her hands.

All those days....all those months of the two of you bottling up your feelings came to this. It felt as if the world around you disappeared, and it was just the two of you.

The two of you stop kissing, and Clementine rests her forehead against yours as she still holds your head.

Clementine: I love you too.

You smile and just nod, then kiss her again.

Aasim, Brody, and Ruby look on and smile. It was about time.

Louis and Omar show up moments after.

Louis: What's up, guys?

He notices them looking in the distance and sees you and Clementine kissing.

Louis: Woah. What the hell did I miss?

A/N: Had to go in my fluff bag for this one lol. Anyways Y/N and Clementine are finally together! Woo!