Wake

You're back on the battlefield. Thanos and his army had just been dusted away, and the heroes are elated that the threat has been eliminated.

You stumble towards a brown pillar and sit against it. You're in immense pain from the use of the gauntlet and your right vibranium arm is practically melted within your armor. Your colleagues nearby notice you and come to your aid.

The first is Louis.

Louis: Hey, buddy....Y/N....

You take a pained breath in and look at him. Steve, Thor, Rhodey, and Violet look on.

Louis doesn't know what else to say. Tony joins him and retracts his mask.

Tony: Y/N...stay with me, man.

He holds up his arm near your chest.

Tony: Friday, give me vitals.

Friday: Life functions critical.

Tony lets out a frightened breath at the diagnosis. AJ runs up to you and gets on a knee as he deactivates his mask.

AJ: Hey, Y/N...we won. We won, man.

You look at the young man.

AJ: Don't leave us now...you're the strongest guy I know. The world can't lose Spider-Man.

With the strength you can garner, you touch his arm and let out words.

You: My...thigh...

AJ: ...What?

You: Tap...on it. Tap.

AJ hears you weakened plea and looks down at your thigh. He notices a certain lining on it, and taps it. A compartment opens, and he sees a syringe.

Protocol 6.

You: Vertebral...vein.

He stretch your neck out slowly, and AJ knows what you want him to do. Fortunately, the young man studied enough anatomy to know where to inject.

AJ: Okay...okay.

He takes the cap off of the syringe and injects it into your neck. Louis and Tony watch, then you suddenly jerk a bit before closing your eyes again and stopping.

The dark veins on your shoulder and neck go back to their normal color.

Louis: What the hell just happened?

Tony holds his hand out again.

Tony: Friday—

Friday: Y/N's heartbeat has gotten stronger, but is far from stable. BPM is 38 and climbing.

AJ: Whatever it is worked...we have to get him somewhere....to a hospital!

Black Panther walks up to them.

T'Challa: We can take him to Wakanda and treat him there.