How Many Did We Win?

{Meanwhile}

Doctor Strange is on the floor, panting and trying to catch his breath. Tony grounds himself and deactivates his suit, the nanobots going back into his reactor.

Strange gets back up.

Doctor Strange: We gotta turn this ship around.

Tony scoffs.

Tony: Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan.

Doctor Strange: I want to protect the stone.

Tony: And I want you to thank me.

You: How about thank me?

Tony: Sure...whatever. Thank the guy who spent his Wednesday night watching Alien.

Doctor Strange: Want me to thank you guys for nearly blasting me into space?

Tony: Who just saved your magical ass?

You walk over to them, retracting your mask.

You: Tony...calm down.

Doctor Strange: I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet.

That gets a chuckle out of you. Tony needed some talking back to. He notices this.

Tony: And now you're laughing? Asshole.

You: It was good. Sometimes that ego of yours is disgusting.

Tony: This brain, that has that ego you're talking about, helped make that suit you're wearing. I could've let you suffocate out there.

You cross your arms and snicker.

You: Bold talk. Still mad about Germany?

Tony: Oh, the place where I kicked your ass?

Strange shakes his head.

Doctor Strange: I would've preferred to have Wong and that other Spider-Man with me right now.

Tony: Admit, I tried to tell you to duck out. I tried to bench you, and now look where we are.

Doctor Strange: Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you.

Tony: And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles from Earth with no backup.

You: This could've been easier...two years ago. You know? With everybody.

Tony shakes his head, he's starting to get annoyed at your clap backs mentioning the Avengers Civil War. You still felt a type of way about it.

Tony: I get it, you still have your panties in a bunch because I made you sign. What? You went to sleep every night in your spidey pajamas since then missing the old days?

You: Those old days made up who I was, Tony. And you made it all go away.

Tony rubs his temples and turns around to face the navigation system of the ship.