Loki

{Later That Night}

Patrons run out of the venue in terror. Loki walks down the red carpet, still in his suit and holding his scepter. His clothes then transform into his true attire, containing a helmet with long horns and a green cape.

He walks down the street as police cars sound their sirens and speed towards him. Loki shoots at one of the cars with his scepter, blowing it up.

Loki proceeds to use clones of himself to keep people from running away, and gathers them into one area.

Loki: Kneel before me.

They continue to panic, trying to find ways around the clones.

Loki: I said...kneel!

He plants the bottom of his scepter to the ground as it glows blue. The people quiet down, and decide to obey. They slowly begin to kneel before Loki.

He smiles and raises his arms. He begins to walk through the kneeling crowd.

Loki: Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation.

Some people listen while others still bow their heads in fear.

Loki: The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

One old man begins to get up and Loki quickly notices.

Old Man: Not to men like you.

Loki laughs.

Loki: There are no men like me.

Old Man: There are always men like you.

Loki menacingly smiles.

Loki: Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example.

Loki points his scepter at the elderly man. The old man closes his eyes, expecting the worst. Suddenly, Captain America drops down in front of him. His shield deflects the blast and it hits Loki, knocking him back.

You drop down as well, in your spider-suit. You stand in front of the old man as Steve walks down some steps. Loki looks up in anger.

Steve: You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Loki: The soldier...the man out of time.

Loki uses his scepter to help himself up. He then looks at you.

Loki: The spider...the beacon of New York. Just silly folks in costume.

You: Hey, I take pride in mine, okay?

Suddenly, a quinjet piloted by Andrea arrives. It floats above the three of you as it deploys guns. Andrea speaks on the PA.

Andrea: Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

Without hesitation, Loki shoots at the jet with his scepter. Andrea maneuvers the aircraft out of the way.

Steve then tosses his shield at Loki, hitting his chest and bouncing back into Steve's hands. Rogers punches Loki across the face, but then Loki tries to hit Steve with his scepter. Captain America blocks it, only to get kicked away by Loki.

You leap into action and jump at Loki, landing a downward punch across his face. Loki swipes his scepter, but you dodge each attack and punch him across the face again. Loki finally gets a hit in and sends you back a few feet.