Tony's Reason

You are all in the lab. You are with Clementine near a table, who is examining your bruised knuckles from the battle versus Ultron's sentries. Tony and Bruce examine the lab while the rest of the group sit around. As you expected, Ultron stole the Scepter.

Bruce: All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the internet as an escape hatch.

Steve: Ultron...

Andrea: He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.

Rhodey chimes in.

Rhodey: He's in our files, he's in the Internet. What if he decides to access a little something more exciting?"

You reply as your wife cleans your hands.

You: Nuclear codes?

Maria agrees.

Maria: Nuclear codes.

Rhodey: We need to make some calls, while we still can.

Andrea: Nukes? He said he wanted us dead.

Steve: He didn't say dead, he said extinct.

Daryl: He also said he killed somebody.

You: There wasn't anybody else in the building.

Tony walks over to a console.

Tony: Yes, there was.

He queues up a hologram showing a mixture of blue and orange. Ultron's programming was seemingly destroyed JARVIS.

Bruce: This is insane...

You: JARVIS was our last one of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense.

Bruce: No, Ultron could have assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy, this is rage.

Andrea: What the hell are we dealing with here?

Thor comes into the lab, wearing his Asgardian armor and cape. He walks over to Tony and grabs him by the neck, the billionaire not expecting it.

Tony: Come on, use your words, buddy.

Thor: I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Steve walks up to the two.

Steve: Thor. The Legionnaire?

Thor drops Tony, still giving him a glare.

Thor: Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the Scepter.

You grumble as you rub your face.

You: Now we have to find a way to get it back. Again.

Helen Cho decides to speak up.

Dr. Cho: I don't understand. You three built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?

Tony turns to another computer and starts to chuckle. You, along with Banner, are confused.

Thor: You think this is funny?

Tony: No. It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. Is it so...

He laughs again.

Tony: It is. It's so terrible.

Thor: This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand.

Tony starts to get serious.