Merry Christmas, Spider-Man

{Several Weeks Later}

???: Get me out of this, man!

You stand in front of the criminal you just webbed to the wall. The young lady that he attempted to mug is behind you snapping photos.

You: Robbing people on Christmas Eve? Somebody's on Santa's naughty list for sure.

The criminal continues to grunt as he struggles in the web.

You: The police will be here soon. Hopefully they give you a cozy cell for the night. Merry Christmas.

You salute the man as you turn to the lady.

You: You alright, ma'am?

The lady puts her phone away and slings on her purse.

Lady: I am now. Thanks, Spider-Man.

You: No problem. Merry Christmas.

THWIP!

You swing up on the building above, and run across the rooftop. You leap off and continue swinging through the city.

As you're swinging, you see a familiar looking man looking through the window of a jewelry store. It's Captain Rick Grimes. You swing in his direction, and land near him. He gets startled.

You: Hey, Captain.

Captain Grimes: Jesus Christ, son. A simple tap on the shoulder would have sufficed.

You: Sorry.

You cross your arms, and look at the display he's looking at through the glass.

You: Window shopping?

Captain Grimes: Yeah. Shopping for my wife, Lori, while Carl's down the street buying some video game.

You nod.

You: You see anything she'd like?

Captain Grimes: What? You know a thing or two about what women would like?

You: Somewhat.

Captain Grimes: Well, I'm fine. I actually already got one in mind.

You: Whatever it is, I'm sure she'd like it.

Captain Grimes nods, and looks back at the people walking by. They're stumped at the sight of Spider-Man standing around talking with a random person.

Captain Grimes: You're drawing attention.

You: Well, duh. I'm Spider-Man.

Captain Grimes: Heh, you're such a kid. You remind me of my son.

You chuckle, then Captain Grimes looks at you again

Captain Grimes: Hey, I never got to thank you about saving those people at Carl's party way back when.

You: It was nothing.

Soon after, Carl walks up.

Carl: What the?! Spider-Man?!

You: Hey, man. Just having a talk with your old man.

Carl: Okay....yeah! Uh, thanks for taking down that electric freak back at my party.

You: Like I've said, no problem.

You start walking away from shop, and look back at the two of them.