The Sinister Six

{Later That Night}

Vince Li was arrested. Whether he goes to Rykers or the Raft was your guess, but nevertheless...he was going to be behind bars.

You're on the roof of the F.E.A.S.T center changing into your civilian clothes as you're on a call with Michonne.

Michonne: You did it. Vince Li is in jail. Sorry for um...not believing you.

You: It's fine, Captain. I don't blame you or your supervisors for not going with the hunch of a vigilante.

Michonne: I shouldn't say this, since it goes against my police code, but you're not a vigilante. You're a hero. Remember that.

You: Wow. That's the nicest thing you ever said to me.

Michonne: And don't get used to it.

You laugh, and the both of you hang up the call. It honestly felt nice to hear that from Michonne.

You drop down from the roof in your civilian clothes and enter the shelter. You walk by the occupants and wave hello to some who recognize you. You enter the kitchen and greet your aunt.

Aunt: Y/N!

You: You okay?

Aunt: I'm getting by.

You: I don't know how I feel about you running this place all by yourself.

Aunt: These people need help. If I lose a few hours of sleep, so be it.

You nod, looking at the people sitting in the cafeteria.

You: So, have you heard from Mr. Li since...

Aunt: The Vince I know couldn't have done that. Whatever's become of him, that's not who I want to remember.

Your aunt gets quiet for a moment, then changes the subject.

Aunt: So, how are things going with Clementine?

You: Uh...she's um...it's complicated.

You go over to the sink and wash your hands.

Aunt: Honesty. That's what got Y/U/N and I through the rough patches.

You chuckle, not believing your uncle and aunt had rough patches. They seemed to be perfect.

In the cafeteria, a man asks one of the volunteers to turn up the television, which is giving a breaking news report.

You and your aunt listen in, and they're reporting an attack at Rykers.

Aunt: Christ...it never ends.

She turns around, and sees nobody there. You left.

Aunt: Y/N?

• •

You meet up with Michonne, who is piloting a helicopter. You stick to the side of it as she flies towards the prison on the water.

Michonne: It was a coordinated attack. Must've been planned from the outside. Every cell block is breached. We're minutes away from every prisoner in Rykers walking right up Fifth Avenue.

You see smoke and explosions erupting at the prison. Authorities are trying to contain the situation, but you know it won't last.

You: What about the Raft?

Before she can answer, there's a surge of electricity that surrounds the Raft. Michonne starts flying towards the supermax facility.

Michonne: Things still seem under control...maybe it's not as bad as it looks.