Nick's Reprisal

{Later That Week}

Just yesterday, you got to see the security footage from your encounter with the second Shocker. Captain Grimes told you that the culprit is Nick Brice, and that he was associated with the first Shocker, Luke Schultz.

A/N: In case you haven't noticed, the two Shockers are Luke and Nick

They don't know where Nick is, he's currently on the run. You need to find him.

The computer in your room currently is able to access police records and databases. You can thank your tech savviness and smarts for that.

You look through Nick's file, and see everything he's done as a criminal. He's also been associated with Luke since he started, dating back to when they were just minors.

You remember Nick telling you that he was looking for a person at that bank he was robbing, and you wonder who.

You start looking through the last crimes of his, and after a while of searching, you stumble upon an assault charge paired with a restraining order from several years ago.

You click on the file, and see the man who pressed charges on him. His name was Matthew Friar, a businessman who is a major shareholder in the chain of banks Nick attacked last time.

You look back at Nick's file to see if he was related to Matthew in any way before the assault charge. You quickly find out that Nick's mother worked at one of the banks Matthew owned, and he laid off many workers, including Nick's mother.

Nick's mother got sick soon after, and with no money to pay for a bone marrow transplant, Nick attacked Matthew at his job.

You assume Luke decided to help his best friend out and rob a bank for the money. But once you stopped him, Nick decided to take matters into his own hands, and go after Matthew himself.

He's the man Nick's looking for.

You quickly start to look up Matthew online and try to find where he would be now. Maybe he posted on social media or something.

As you're investigating, you get a call from Louis.

You: Hello?

Louis: Hey, Y/N. A few friends and I are going out tonight. You down?

You: I'm sorry man, I can't.

Louis: Come on. Clem's gonna come too.

You think for a bit, and let out a sigh.

You had a job to do.

You: Nah man. Seriously, I can't go.

Louis: That sucks. Alright man, bye.

He hangs up.

You put your cell phone down and keep looking online. You finally find Matthew's social media page, and see that he's going to a local fair with his husband Walter at a park in Queens.