...Comes Great Responsibilty

The school day was over, and you were in your room ready to go down to the wrestling match. You didn't want your uncle and aunt to worry, so you made the excuse of going to the library to study.

Aunt: Are you sure you don't want a ride?

You: I'm fine.

Uncle: Be safe and study hard. I want to see an A on that history project.

You give a nod, and leave the house.

You take the bus down to where the match was. You have your costume in your bag ready to go. It was time to change.

~~~

In costume, you wait backstage to hear your name. It wasn't long until a stagehand called you over.

Stagehand: You're up, kid. Come on.

He leads you behind a curtain, and you can hear the chatter of the audience behind it.

You hear the announcer igniting the crowd, beginning to introduce you before asking you through the curtain what your name was.

You: The Human Spider.

Announcer: The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you got?

You: Um, yeah.

Announcer: Ugh, that sucks.

The announcer starts to introduce you as the next opponent for Larry "Bonesaw" McGraw, and begins to point towards the curtain.

Announcer:...the terrifying...the deadly...the amazing Spider-Man!

The curtain opens, and you are revealed.

He got your name wrong, go figure

You start walking down the aisle as people from the crowd begin booing and throwing popcorn at you. Seems like Bonesaw has a loyal following.

You make it inside the ring, and Bonesaw starts to taunt you.

Bonesaw: You're telling me I have this pipsqueak for 3 minutes? You only need to give me 1.

You just look at him, and before you know it, the bells ring.

Bonesaw charges at you, but you front flip over him, causing him to run into the ropes.

Bonesaw: What the?

You: You gotta be quicker than that.

Bonesaw just scowls at you.

You: That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

Bonesaw charges at you again, but you quickly shoot a web and pull him into your punch. He stumbles back.