Electro

{Meanwhile}

You, Clementine, and Dr. Kenneth Connors work in the lab. Dr. Connors put a lizard back in its tank as he spoke.

Dr. Connors: I think we should call it a night. Thank you both, I mean it.

Clementine: Anytime, Dr. Connors.

Dr. Connors: You know, I talked to Lee the other day. He wanted me to tell you that he says hi and is glad you guys are helping an old man like me with his project.

Hearing about Dr. Everett made you and Clementine smile.

You: Glad to know he's doing alright.

Dr. Connors nodded.

Dr. Connors: Good night to you both.

You and Clementine left the lab and walked through the campus lawn. It was raining, so thankfully you brought an umbrella beforehand. You held it over the both of you as Clementine held your arm.

Clementine: He ended the session earlier than usual....

You: He probably had something to do.

Clementine: Well....what now?

You: Hm. We can go back to my place, hang out a bit. Or, we can go to that party Louis told us about.

Clementine: Carl's frat party?

You nodded.

Clementine: Wouldn't hurt to at least check it out.

You didn't mind going. The house was a block away from campus and you wanted to see how your friends were doing.

You: Alright then.

The two of you began walking to the frat house.

~~~

The block was nearly pitch black. There seemed to have been a blackout. You see a few balloons and signs in front of one house, and figure its the house.

Clementine: Is blackout a new party theme I didn't know about?

Suddenly, a person was thrown out of the window of the house. People started running out the door in panic.

You: What the hell?

Then, a bright copper colored figure levitated out of the broken window and electrocuted the man on the ground. He then spoke in an echo like tone.

???: WHERE IS RON?!

You look at Clementine, who immediately knows your next course of action.

Clementine: I know. Go!

You run into the side of one house, and change into Spider-Man.

THWIP!

You land on a light pole, and see the figure.

You: Hey, Sparky!

He turns to you.

???: Stay out of my way!

You: Right after this!

You land in front of him and punch him in the face, but get electrocuted in the process.

You: Argh! Is that how it feels when you stick a knife in the toaster?!

He charges up his hands and blasts you with an electric bolt. You get launched into a car.