Kid Arachnid

{17 Months Later}

The driver of the Brinks truck looks at the streetlight. He surveys the traffic ahead and glances at the rear view mirror.

Driver: Come on...

The light finally turns green. He accelerates forward. Upon reaching the middle of the intersection, an armored car rams the side of it. The driver stops, dazed from the collision.

Two more vehicles pull up, and robbers come out of them. They shoot at the tires and start making their way to the back doors. Pedestrians nearby begin to flee in terror.

One robber goes to the driver and pulls him out, he kicks him in the face and knocks him out.

Robber 1: Blow the doors! Hurry!

One of his colleagues plant a charge at the door. He gets behind cover and blows them off.

Robber 2: Move, move!

They start taking out duffel bags of cash and place them in their cars. They then hear a thud above them.

You: Hey, fellas. Tax season didn't treat you well?

You're in your spider suit and perched on top of the truck. They look up, but you quickly shoot a web at one of them and pull. You punch him in the face and he drops down.

Two robbers raise their rifles and begin to fire. You flip off of the truck and land on top of one of the gunmen. You roundhouse kick the other shooter and knock him into a telephone pole.

Two other robbers charge and engage you in a fistfight. One robber near their car raises his handgun and is about to shoot.

Suddenly, a web from above pulls it out of his hand. AJ lands in front of him and gets into his stance.

AJ: It's important to learn firearm safety

AJ: It's important to learn firearm safety...man?

You overhear AJ's attempt at a quip as you punch one robber out cold. You look at him.

You: We'll keep working on your fight banter.

You continue your fight. AJ shoots two web-lines at the man in front of him and flings himself forward. He knocks the gunman back into the side of his car.

AJ's spider sense goes off and he quickly cartwheels to his left, avoiding gunfire from a robber behind him. He leaps up and shoots a web at his face. Before the man can rip the webbing off, AJ swing kicks him into a wall.

Another robber bellows as he raises his crowbar and charges at AJ. He dodges the attack and punches the man in the chest, he then hits him in the stomach with his knee and makes him double over. AJ uppercuts him, causing him to fly back and crash onto the windshield of a car.

AJ: Oof. That must've hurt...

Two of the remaining thieves go into their vehicle with the money and start speeding away. You notice this just after sweeping the legs of your opponent and knocking him out with a punch.