Mind Games | Part 2

{Later That Day}

The Shocker was at a construction site in Hell's Kitchen.

He raised his gauntlets and shot in the direction of the fleeing workers. A police helicopter and a news helicopter flew above the scene as police were behind barricades surrounding the sight.

The Shocker began yelling towards the helicopter. He assumed they can hear him.

Shocker: Bring me the spider! I want to have a talk with him!  

Funny enough, you had already arrived. You were perched up on a stack of metal beams.

You: How's it going, Luke? Did prison treat you well?

He turned to you.

Shocker: Jokes already? That's some shit I don't have time for.

He raised his gauntlets again and fired a blast at you. You leaped away as the metal beams were blasted into oblivion. You landed behind him.

You: Somebody forgot to eat breakfast this morning.

Shocker: I'm going to kill you, Spider-Man. For killing my best friend. He was like a brother to me.

You remember Nick.

You: That was an accident, Luke. He was fighting me and blasted a structure that fell on him.

Shocker: Shut up. Shut the fuck up!

He shot a blast at you again, but you dodged and webbed a nearby beam. You threw it at him, but he blasted it and broke it apart. You took the time to swing at him and kick him back.

Shocker landed on his back, but quickly got up as he faced you.

Shocker: This day will be you last, kid.

You: Kid? I will punch your eyes.

Suddenly, a group of policemen led by Captain Grimes arrived.

The captain. He trusts him.

He does too.

He wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

You: Captain! Stay back.

They still raised their guns at him.

The Shocker laughed, and raised his gauntlets. He shot a blast at the policemen, sending them back a few yards.

You webzipped at the Shocker, and kicked him in the face. He was down for a bit, until gunshots shot at your direction.

Captain Grimes: Schultz! Stop this now!

The Shocker blasted you away from him, and you landed on a stack of wooden beams.

The Shocker looked above Captain Grimes, and saw the steel beam hanging from a crane. He shot at the crane, the blast breaking the wire that was holding the beam.

The steel beam then landed on top of Captain Grimes.

You: No!

The Shocker then turned back to you and aimed his right gauntlet. You shot a web at it, and kept webbing it up as it charged.

The Shocker stumbled back, looking at his right gauntlet as it began to overcharge.

Shocker: Oh shit....

The gauntlet then exploded, blowing up his right arm in the process. You looked on in shock.

Shocker: Fuck!